Hacking Configurable USB Loader

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
+1

if ppl hate the intro a did in good will for Oggzee & Co, along with the Forwarder/Hybrid and Theme then simply use a different loader or move back to a rev with your favourite intro or better yet you guys design one that EVERY user will like, if not STFU and stop with the hate

its a simple intro that displays the name of the loader for a quick 2-3 seconds then you play your games for countless minutes

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Agree with pepxl. Why dont you guys contribute something more than criticism.I like the forwarder personally and all i can say, is some people need to get over themselves. Lets see your attempt

datahoarder

Organized.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a Priiloader to Configurable USB Loader forwarder which has sanity checks?
AKA: Will search SD then USB and if it can't find it, it'll boot the System Menu.
Oh, and maybe have an option to make it wait for a few seconds or try and initialize the hard drive 3 times? Mine takes a bit to load up.

The one I have right now just errors out saying it can't find the folder instead of going to the SM.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
kornychaos said:
Is there a Priiloader to Configurable USB Loader forwarder which has sanity checks?
AKA: Will search SD then USB and if it can't find it, it'll boot the System Menu.
Oh, and maybe have an option to make it wait for a few seconds or try and initialize the hard drive 3 times? Mine takes a bit to load up.

The one I have right now just errors out saying it can't find the folder instead of going to the SM.
For drives like that, I suggest you put just the .dol on the SD card. It will still detect the USB drive as the base directory. And the forwarder should always find the .dol.

User423 said:
@devolpers

When did you change the "install_partitions = [all], only_game, 1:1" to all default again? I thought it was only_game since v50.

From README-CFG.txt:
10-12-2009 cfg v50x (experimental)
* Changed default value of install_partition=only_game
To avoid errors caused by modchips when trying to copy the update partition.

I don't think it ever changed back. Oh, but the default in the main text seems wrong. Yeah, checked the code and it's still only_game.

WAIKIKI728

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pepxl said:
+1

if ppl hate the intro a did in good will for Oggzee & Co, along with the Forwarder/Hybrid and Theme then simply use a different loader or move back to a rev with your favourite intro or better yet you guys design one that EVERY user will like, if not STFU and stop with the hate

its a simple intro that displays the name of the loader for a quick 2-3 seconds then you play your games for countless minutes

It´s the truth..just 3 seconds...

I don´t really love it..but i can live with it....

Thanks to all the developers
yaywii.gif

Whatever they want to do with the intro will be enought for me...

Great job....so much to donate for it!!!!

WiiNero

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
kornychaos said:

You can use my Forwarder.
It uses IOS36 to load the dol, do a USB retry (5 times), wake-up the drive if it is not ready and returns to system menu if nothing is found.

If you use the official Priiloader 0.3b (r48) use ForwarderCFG36.dol
If you use one of the new beta versions of Priiloader, use ForwarderCFG36_noinit.dol

You can put the CFG dol in one of the following directories on SD or USB:
/apps/usbloader_cfg/boot.dol
/apps/usbloader/boot.dol
/apps/usb-loader/boot.dol
/apps/usb_loader/boot.dol

DOWNLOAD

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
Justin121994 said:
The intro looks great..Why all the hate?

That's what I thought. As soon as I saw it, I was like, cool, I wonder if there's a theme to go with it.

To my surprise, there was a theme and a new forwarder. Nice work pepxl!

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks to all who like the new look but all the thanks should go to Oggzee and the team for putting this great loader together

wulfie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
okay, I hate to sound like a n00b, but what exactly is needed to get Sam & Max runnning on CFG? I've already updated to the latest build of CFG, but I don't get the other part about needing a file from Neogamma. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
biggrin.gif

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
wulfie said:
okay, I hate to sound like a n00b, but what exactly is needed to get Sam & Max runnning on CFG? I've already updated to the latest build of CFG, but I don't get the other part about needing a file from Neogamma. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
biggrin.gif
You get the R3X.wdm file from the zip. You can also just copy the stuff from the following box into your own file:

#Number of menu items
#Number of sub entries
#Text to display
Main Menu
#Dolname
main
#Parameter
#Number of sub entries
Episode 1
main
Episode 2
main
0x21
Episode 3
main
Episode 4
main
Episode 5
main
Episode 6
main
Tutorial
main

Put the R3X.wdm file into Cfg's base directory and go to the alt dol selection. You'll notice there's a new menu with options for all the separate episodes.

bd3319

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wulfie said:
biggrin.gif

Get the 2 wdm files from neogamma and put them into your usb-loader file either on sd or on HD. whichever you use. Rename the the files GAMEID.WDM. When you go into config, go to the alternate dol and hit right on controller and you will see the options to load the different levels for Sam and Max.

Well damn Dr Clipper, you typed faster than me.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/amazons-cloud-unit-pauses-orders-134219461.html?guccounter=1 mmm