Hacking Configurable USB Loader

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
User423 said:
And is it recommend to rip "game_partition only" or "all partitions"?
(I´m asking because I think about re-ripping all my Games again with newest cIOS and maybe with/without Update Partition...would it increase "game quality"?)
They play the same, but with all partitions, it is closer to the original, while ripping only the game partition saves space.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Chebico said:
@pepxl is there a theme for cfg that matches the new forwarder and loading screens?

not currently but one can be made if needed/wanted...........i might do one anyway i need a theme change lol

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I hope to see support for HDDs with 1024 sectors in the future like the samsung S2 portable.
frown.gif

bewitched

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
GolfDude said:
i just attmpeted brawl plus.. it says codes found, but doesnt load them, game loads up, but the codes dont
the built in code manager in your build also gives the too many lines error / parse error
I just updated to 56a and i got that same error with Brawl, i thought after reading about this that it shouldn't happen anymore in the later releases?

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
bewitched said:
GolfDude said:
i just attmpeted brawl plus.. it says codes found, but doesnt load them, game loads up, but the codes dont
the built in code manager in your build also gives the too many lines error / parse error
I just updated to 56a and i got that same error with Brawl, i thought after reading about this that it shouldn't happen anymore in the later releases?
We aren't going to update the code manager to accept more lines. It's silly to edit that many lines of cheats in Cfg and you should edit those games on PC or something more suited to it.

As for the codes not loading, don't you need some sort of gameconfig.txt file for Brawl+? Is that the issue?

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heres a head scratcher, mario galaxy freezs be for the first level(ill get to play a bout up to where u see bowser for the first time and it freezs), but this is the first time this happen

wii specs 249r18, 202,222,223r4 anyone got ideas?

just checked my hand write'n play log last time i played was sept of 09

LxTrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone had trouble getting soul calibur legends to work? i'm on rev 14 and it loads then freezes after the bandai namco screen

moonliterz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I know I have something that went wrong with updating hermes to 5 and then reverting back to 4,
but for the life of me I don't know what is going on.

I am running 3.4U, 56a-222 (ntfs), IOS 22 [Rev4] [FRAG} Base IOS38 (3867) mload 4, & DCFG.

I have around 650 games and have been using Configurable USB Loader for a pretty long time.

For a while now (several versions), cfg struggles loading covers. With 56a, it loads the beginning
(starting at A) games and then loads the covers toward the end (Z and before).
Sometimes, I've seen libpng error: Out of Memory (randomly), but usually get a Dsi.

Stack Dump
80a8bca0-->80ae4344-->80ae4958-->80ae4a30
80ae2194-->80ad964c-->80acd280-->80acdfa8
80ace090

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr. Clipper said:
bnm81002 said:
that's what I was trying to explain, how do I use the Configurator to alter the settings for the music games?

There are two methods, the first slightly faster but it doesn't work on WBFS. The first also needs you to connect your PC to the drive for your Wii whereas the second can be done with an SD card.

For FAT/NTFS:[*]Connect drive to PC[*]Goto Game Settings tab[*]Read settings.cfg (via the button or menu)[*]Click "Add games folder to settings list" and choose your wbfs directory on the drive[*]Click "Manage other options"[*]In the new dialog, change the IOS option for any game that needs a different IOS[*]Click OK[*]Save settings.cfg (via the button or menu)For any format:[*]In Cfg, svae your global options page (push 1-1-2 from the games list or GUI)[*]Connect your SD to the PC (or use FTPii or something)[*]Goto Game Settings tab[*]Read settings.cfg (via the button or menu)[*]Click "Add .txt game list to settings list" and choose sd:/usb-loader/gamelist.txt (replace the directory with your base directory if different)[*]Click "Manage other options"[*]In the new dialog, change the IOS option for any game that needs a different IOS[*]Click OK[*]Save settings.cfg (via the button or menu)

thank you once again for your help

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
TeenTin said:
I hope that the intro is also --- configurable.
I hope that people will read this thread more often so that they will know why it is impossible to make it configurable, given that it has been fully discussed at least three times, and one of those times was within the last week.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to