oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
TeenTin said:
@oggzee:

About the per game save function, once the game state is saved, the items in option menu is locked until the save is discarded. Would you please modify it so that the option can still be changed even the state is saved ? This is because sometimes we just want to change the state once (in a while). For example, we want to turn on Ocarina only for this time, without changing our saved state. The effect is just what have been done in Ultimate loader.

Many many many thanks indeed !

You have a point, I might change that in the future.
However for this particular issue with ocarina, you can turn on the option in config.txt:

confirm_ocarina = 1

And you will be asked if you want to enable ocarina if ocarina codes are found for the game you select to run.

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
cfg v31c (bug fixes / minor improvements)

http://sharebee.com/ec8dd992

- cIOS 249 rev13 - 002 fix (by WiiPower)
- Fixed: power off button in GUI mode
- Fixed: gui style no longer resets when switching to console and back to gui
- option gui=start will switch to gui directly after device init, without first displaying the game list in console mode
- print IOS version and revision in device selection menu

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it appears your 31c fixed the problem
smile.gif

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oggzee said:
cfg v31c (bug fixes / minor improvements)

http://sharebee.com/ec8dd992

- cIOS 249 rev13 - 002 fix (by WiiPower)
- Fixed: power off button in GUI mode
- Fixed: gui style no longer resets when switching to console and back to gui
- option gui=start will switch to gui directly after device init, without first displaying the game list in console mode
- print IOS version and revision in device selection menu

which version of rev13 can be used? rev13 or rev13b?

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
oggzee said:
TeenTin said:
@oggzee:

About the per game save function, once the game state is saved, the items in option menu is locked until the save is discarded. Would you please modify it so that the option can still be changed even the state is saved ? This is because sometimes we just want to change the state once (in a while). For example, we want to turn on Ocarina only for this time, without changing our saved state. The effect is just what have been done in Ultimate loader.

Many many many thanks indeed !

You have a point, I might change that in the future.
However for this particular issue with ocarina, you can turn on the option in config.txt:

confirm_ocarina = 1

And you will be asked if you want to enable ocarina if ocarina codes are found for the game you select to run.

You are great, man.
gbasp.gif

I think it is time to add the "favorite game list", which works very well in the GX loader. I really benefit much from this feature.

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
GolfDude said:
it appears your 31c fixed the problem
smile.gif

Good!
smile.gif

QUOTE(bnm81002 @ Jun 3 2009, 03:20 AM) which version of rev13 can be used? rev13 or rev13b?

I think it should work fine with both, but I only tested it with rev13, not rev13b.

DonTlaloc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DonTlaloc said:
When using GUI-mode the full screen is utilized, but in consolemode the lower lines (probably because of 576480) are black/unused. I'd like to use the full screen in console-mode as well if it can be fixed?

Just bumping this one so you don't forget, oggzee
biggrin.gif

As always: Thanks for your great work!

Peache

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got some troubles with the Configurable USB Loader.
frown.gif
When I load it from the 'Homebrew Channel', all i get is a black screen. I think it is my SD Card. It's one of those Kingston 'non-SDHC' 4gb cards. I'm using Cios rev10 BTW.

drugold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
QUOTE said:
I think it should work fine with both, but I only tested it with rev13, not rev13b.
Configurable USB Loader v31c does NOT correctly worked with rev13b. "Punch Out!!" freezes when loading with notice "Booting Wii game, please wait...".

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
drugold said:
QUOTE said:
Configurable USB Loader v31c does NOT correctly worked with rev13b. "Punch Out!!" freezes when loading with notice "Booting Wii game, please wait...".

Can you check that the problem is not caused by this the cios rev13 bug:

QUOTE(oggzee @ Jun 3 2009, 12:59 AM)
I found a problem with cios 249 rev13:
If you start a game and then go back to system menu via the home button and try to start some other game with the usb loader it will hang, I have tried this also with the original waninkoko usb loader and has the same issue. The wii console has to be powered off and turned on again to be able to run a different game. So it seems to me a problem with cios 249 rev13, or maybe there is some other new fix required for this to work properly...

with cios rev13 you have to turn-off and then turn-on the wii console very time you start a new game.
exiting from game to system menu with the home button will cause the next started game to hang.

invu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
with cios rev13 you have to turn-off and then turn-on the wii console very time you start a new game.
exiting from game to system menu with the home button will cause the next started game to hang.

Is it possible to fix this inside the loader? Or only with a fixed cIOS?

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
invu said:
Is it possible to fix this inside the loader? Or only with a fixed cIOS?

AFAIK cIOS needs to be fixed, so I expect a rev13c to be released soon, but that's just my guess
wink.gif

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rev 13b still has speed issues with in-game intros and movies on Mario Strikers Charged.

Or is that loader related?

invu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oggzee said:
AFAIK cIOS needs to be fixed, so I expect a rev13c to be released soon, but that's just my guess
wink.gif

So the other loaders all have the same issues and waninkoko knows about this?
Well, then I'll follow you and wait for the next cIOS...
wink.gif

scrotty

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is there any way to 'lock' the GUI mode? I have set the default view and would prefer it if I could have this retained. Fat fingers have me flipping things around before I know what's happened and then I have to scroll through the options to get it back - and then fook it up again 15 seconds later
frown.gif

Oh, and as everybody else has already said - great work. It's certainly benefiting from having a smaller number of people involved in making the changes.

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
scrotty said:
Is there any way to 'lock' the GUI mode? I have set the default view and would prefer it if I could have this retained. Fat fingers have me flipping things around before I know what's happened and then I have to scroll through the options to get it back - and then fook it up again 15 seconds later
frown.gif

Oh, and as everybody else has already said - great work. It's certainly benefiting from having a smaller number of people involved in making the changes.

There isn't a way to do that at the moment. In version 31 if you switched the mode to console and back to gui the gui style and rows would be reset, but now with 31c the style and rows are kept, I thought that would be the preferred behaviour
smile.gif

Wait, are you talking about different gui styles and rows, or console vs gui mode?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/sg0D1PpgCXs?si=rnzM6Df7jeL6FiPz