Hacking Configurable USB Loader

JohnnyWadd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to install the forwarder channel. In the readme it states "If you use Preloader for launching Configurable USB Loader,
copy the forwarder DOL to the SD root and install it as file."

I have Priiloader installed but I have it boot into the system menu. I don't even see it on startup. Does this mean I have to follow this step rather than just installing the wad for the forwarder channel?

LxTrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking wouldn't it be nice to be able to have a global option to force all pal games to ntsc automatically? Is this possible?

Also do sub directories for .wbfs games load any different?

DanWiiffy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
LxTrix said:
I was thinking wouldn't it be nice to be able to have a global option to force all pal games to ntsc automatically? Is this possible?

Indeed this is probably my only request that is left for the amazing Config USB Loader. In my case it would be to force all games to system default (in my case PAL50). Is there a way to configure this globally? Thanks!

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ghostaspire said:
ok here is a question for all in the post....

I have done everything that it said to and I can get my games to load with no problem.... but one.... my games are in black and white and I can't figure out what is going on.... I have a 4.1u and no I'm not a noob at all... started with the tp hack on a 3.5u wii.... just got this one and can't get it to read disks, play DVDs with DVDx and the only way I can load games is with the USB loader which is really slick I might add.... and I really do like it but I would love it if I could play the games in colour....

any suggestions....

have loaded the wad so that I don't have to keep going into hbc....

and well everything else has been loaded correctly... wth is going on?
if the entire wii is that way, i'd assume its the cabling, but if its only your games, its an ntsc vs pal issue.

usptactical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LxTrix said:

in config.txt add:
video = ntsc

from the README:
# These options can be set in the global config.txt
# The options can be set also per-game from inside the loader
# options screen and will be saved to settings.cfg
#
# video = [auto], game, system, pal50, pal60, ntsc
# (auto is same as game)

pipieye

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mousex said:
wbfs_file 2.6 OSX
wbfs_file_2.6_osx_win32.zip
(included sources, OS X and windows binary)

Tried using it on a Powermac G5 Dual on 10.5.6 and getting the following:
dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib

Apparently this file does not exist in /usr/lib
only libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib and libcrypto.0.9.dylib exist in that folder

Any help appreciated.
Cheers
Pipi

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok. i updated with the in GUI menu and it gave me the (-4100) error. i guess i dont have 222/223 installed?

EDIT: 222/223 installed. now do i have to do anything special with my cfg loader to get it to install the multilayer games to the harddrive?

eteles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello!

Please help me, I could not follow all the posts...

I use .wbfs files in my NTFS partition only because I thought they were smaller than the .iso files. Reading some posts, I saw that there´s a way to convert .wbfs files to .iso files and keep them at the same size as the .wbfs files.

Did I read right?

If so, how do I have to proceed in order to convert my .wbfs files to .iso files using about the same size?

Thanks for your attention!

zx3junglist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eteles said:
Hello!

Please help me,

Thanks for your attention!

Dude, there's no need to spam the board. You just opened a new thread with this same question. It's an easy way to tick people off on a forum. Just go easy, huh?

hatredg0d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks very much for all of your hard and terrific work! but i have a question. so i know the iso support on NTFS need them to be sparse. but why not make it so it can load iso's trimmed with wiiscrubber? then they take about the same space as the .wbfs or sparse files. or is this just not possible? any responce would be appreciated, thanks again.
wink.gif

George Dawes

Wanker
Trophies
Website
www.indymedia.org.uk
XP
Country
Chad
hatredg0d said:
thanks very much for all of your hard and terrific work! but i have a question. so i know the iso support on NTFS need them to be sparse. but why not make it so it can load iso's trimmed with wiiscrubber? then they take about the same space as the .wbfs or sparse files. or is this just not possible? any responce would be appreciated, thanks again. ;)
Answers are in this thread, in the last few pages.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup