Hacking Configurable USB Loader

musicman61554

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried making a channel with that dol and I keep getting a code dump. Its the only dol I have used that I get a code dump. Not sure what Im doing wrong. If anyone has a working channel of this let me know what dol they used. Thank you

Narolez

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Knocks said:
Polishing current features:
1) People keep asking for "child" and "teen" versions of safe mode, so how about splitting safe mode into: allow install, allow remove, and allow options?

Better are some config items like allow_remove_game, allow_add_game, allow_format_drive, allow_change_options ...

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Narolez said:
Better are some config items like allow_remove_game, allow_add_game, allow_format_drive, allow_change_options ...

I was thinking more along: disable_remove, disable_install, ....

Hmm, Waninkoko's 1.5 is out and...

He uses button 1 to select device, while I have that to open options menu...
should I just use button B for options instead, or maybe button 2?
smile.gif

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Knocks said:
I think options_B layout works pretty well. Wanin is picking up features from us
smile.gif

I do too, at first it sounded strange to use the back button for options, but when you try it out, you see it's fast, even if not that natural...

Hmm, one other alternative could be to add the device selection to the existing options menu...

kizer8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oggzee said:
Knocks said:
I think options_B layout works pretty well. Wanin is picking up features from us
smile.gif

I do too, at first it sounded strange to use the back button for options, but when you try it out, you see it's fast, even if not that natural...

Hmm, one other alternative could be to add the device selection to the existing options menu...

How about making it configurable? I like B to go back instead of options. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks,
Kizer

Don Killah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
oggzee, was it really hard to port v1.4 to v1.5... i mean, how much time did it take you?
i'm just wondering because i might have to do this week end if i have spare time.

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Don Killah said:
oggzee, was it really hard to port v1.4 to v1.5... i mean, how much time did it take you?
i'm just wondering because i might have to do this week end if i have spare time.

Not that much 1 hour to merge and another to make it all work again
tongue.gif

hungyip84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would say around an hour =)

You just need to compare the changes between official 1.4 and 1.5, then put the changes into your loader.

dlxowhd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just tried your loader and there is 1 big problem.
i changed my default cover folder from sd:/usb-loader/covers to sd:/images.
so covers are showing up but my background is not showing up because my background.png is also in sd:/images.

how do i change the default background folder from sd:/usb-loader to sd:/images?
i've tried adding this line (background = sd:/images/background.png) in my config.txt but didn't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck