Hacking Config Usb Loader GUI and Random Crashes when showing too much

Wiisee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

I feel im always asking about CUL but i gotta admit it works great on my wii, except one problem - When i zoom out of the GUI to show more games (say 12 on screen or more) and move at a reasonable rate, the wii crashes. It does not go to black screen, it just freezes and thats that.

I have had this same issue when i used the snes9xgx cover mod and zoomed out to see many different snes titles on screen all at once.

I just wondered, is this common? As whenever i see the video of CUL it seems to work without problem, and im wondering if i've missed something, or its just something i must live with?

Many thanks in advance guys, and thanks already for the help you've given me.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
might be a corrupt image or try turning the anti aliasing down to 1 and for the second time its NOT called CUL its CFG lol

Wiisee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pepxl said:
might be a corrupt image or try turning the anti aliasing down to 1 and for the second time its NOT called CUL its CFG lol

Thankyou for the quick response about CFG pepxl (+sorry for the typo =/)

As for CFG, its strange, as all the images i dled using the CFG itself. If i just keep single images and scroll it doesnt crash, its just when i zoom out and show many, or try a more complex animation system to check out the games (i.e including showing back cover etc..).

Its really bugging me, as the loader works great, just im wondering if its some cios problem or something..

Could you tell me how do i turn the aliasing down? Im guessing in the options but im not at home now so i cant check, but will when i get in.

Many thanks again pepxl.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Wiisee said:
Could you tell me how do i turn the aliasing down? Im guessing in the options but im not at home now so i cant check, but will when i get in.

Many thanks again pepxl.
Easiest way is to just use the Configurator for USB Config Loader. I think you can find a link to it from the first post of the USB Config thread, it also should have it's own thread somewhere in the forum.

*edit*
To clarify, you'll find the setting on the Global Options 1 tab. (gui_antialias)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)