Dark_anth

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to make a thread so people wouldn't have to go looking through teqs for answers. Please post any news, Tutorials, or hacking advice for the game here.

THANKS EVERYONE!!
yay.gif

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol good luck with that, the first one is like a week old and several pages long.

Am I the only one lucky enough to see it on the first page of threads every time I log in?

D

Deleted-171178

the other thread is full of information.
This thread has none.
Good luck on creating a popular thread.

Dark_anth

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inferior_Design said:
The other one's so long because everybody stops talking about hacking to discuss the consequences of cheating online.

Thats what im saying. I just want people to post info on here. I will add it to the first post in an edit.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I´ve been playing multiplayer for days now, and haven found any cheater jumping high or not diying.......drop the "cheaters ruin multiplayer" and come join to play...!!
smile.gif

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
I´ve been playing multiplayer for days now, and haven found any cheater jumping high or not diying.......drop the "cheaters ruin multiplayer" and come join to play...!!
smile.gif

I got unlimited health and ammo to work online.
smile.gif

TheWiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Relys said:
ether2802 said:
smile.gif

smile.gif
Yep, both of those work online with Ocarina.

lazor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheWiiNinja said:
Relys said:
ether2802 said:
smile.gif

smile.gif
Yep, both of those work online with Ocarina.
Is there a better way of getting those to work than Neogamma with IV as a hook and Ocarina set to on from SD?

Maybe I'll just experiment.

higuys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
why do people even want to cheat? go make your own fucking server and keep the leechers and faggots away from the rest of the world.

Gamesphere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you want to cheat in Single Player, Go Right Ahead. But if you connect to Wi-Fi, You best come correct. Take your assbeating and get better... What does cheating offer?

It's not even like the game tracks your online stats. Does it?

lazor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamesphere said:
If you want to cheat in Single Player, Go Right Ahead. But if you connect to Wi-Fi, You best come correct. Take your assbeating and get better... What does cheating offer?

It's not even like the game tracks your online stats. Does it?
There's nothing more satisfying than going on a forum and someone posting about this glitch where, "omg my controls r all crazy now"

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, keep the cheating to single player. No one cares how much you fuck up CPU baddies. But leave multiplayer alone. Some people who actually want to play the game with skill want to have their fun.

TheWiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with all the anti-online cheating statements here. Don't ruin everyone else's fun by trying to have fun yourself. Besides, The Conduit's to easy of a game to justify cheating anyways.

Sonic4Ever

Trophies
XP
Country
France
TheWiiNinja said:
I agree with all the anti-online cheating statements here. Don't ruin everyone else's fun by trying to have fun yourself. Besides, The Conduit's to easy of a game to justify cheating anyways.

ughh.gif

We are NOT cheating, we are just testing the debug mode. And we can't play with standard people on debug multiplayer.
Cheaters are people like, hetoan for exemple.

D

Deleted-171178

efg.gif
Hay geise how do i cheat online on the coduct.

seriously though, cheating ruins the fun.

TheWiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonic4Ever said:
TheWiiNinja said:

ughh.gif

We are NOT cheating, we are just testing the debug mode. And we can't play with standard people on debug multiplayer.
Cheaters are people like, hetoan for exemple.
No, I was talking about the people that were actually cheating online. The codes to do so are obtainable; I have them myself. That's what we have been discussing mostly in this thread. The Conduit config has discussion about the debug mode, which does have some options that can affect other people online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: 😭