Conduit 2 Boxart

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 2,828
  • Replies 24
D

Deleted_171835

OP

What game is this? It's a shooter. It's a Wii game. It's a sequel. And the previous game's box art doesn't look anything like this.

It's not Vanquish. Remember, this is a Wii game. And it's not a Halo game, despite the heavily armored super soldiers featured so prominently on the cover. It supports Wii MotionPlus, sports online and split-screen multiplayer.

It's also not Crysis. If you have StarCraft on the brain, it's not that either.

The title of the game does not start with the word "The."

Do you know it? Have you already looked down?

Yes, it's High Voltage Software's Conduit 2. Here it is in all its sci-fi shoot 'em up glory.

A very different pitch than the last Conduit game. For example, in The Conduit, the main character's gun is pointed to the right. On Conduit 2's box art, the biggest gun is pointed to the left. It's proof that visors are cooler than sunglasses. Heavy metal armor is clearly cooler than glowing skin tight super suits. Sega is shaking things up.[/p]
It looks much better! I'm so hyped for this game
500x_conduit_2_box_art.jpg
icon11.gif
Source

Supersonicmonk

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it me or do all the logos for nintendo wifi, motion plus, sega ect ruin the feel of the boxart? I mean it looks great but then the blue logos just look out of place...

Anyways, it looks awsome and hopefully this one will get more of the lime light than the first one.

Toader

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Supersonicmonk said:
Is it me or do all the logos for nintendo wifi, motion plus, sega ect ruin the feel of the boxart? I mean it looks great but then the blue logos just look out of place...

Anyways, it looks awsome and hopefully this one will get more of the lime light than the first one.
Yeah they should of kept those logos on the back.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first one had horrible cover art unless you have the limited edition one they sold at Gamestop (which I have). This one isn't too bad. I do hate the "adverting features" on the front thing in cover art but it's no biggy.

This game is really starting to look good, although with HVS I'm always cautious.

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Reminds me of this
ratchet_clank_deadlocked.jpg
IDk why but the big gun reminds me of Ratchet with the normal "Huge weapon of destruction that can be carried inside of his backpack". And the two people in the back reminds me of the bots.

Ontopic: Looks like a mixture of Ratchet's huge weapons but with Spartan armor. And it looks a lot better than the first game, I hope it is better though, i didn't really like the first.

D

Deleted User

OP
I still think it's a good attempt in copying good games like halo and others allthough, the conduit wasn't that epic as UT3:
ut3cov21.jpg

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like anyone assumes that anyone in any type of futuristic armor is a Master Chief ripoff. Sigh... As my dad says, people are stupid.

Fuck it, it looks like a Space Marine so this game is clearly a RTS. Can anyone just accept the fact that it's just a cover art of a heavily armored futuristic soldier, not a ripoff of any other game that has heavily armored futuristic soldiers on the covers? People just love to hate.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Mehh, I'll wait until I see some in-game screenies or videos before I decide whether I should give this game a chance or not. :/

JackDeeEss

Trophies
XP
Country
Look like another crappy game like the other one was. I don't see why ONM and Ngamer hype this up.
tl;dr,
6pqaae.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    So glad I'm not in prison lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: So glad I'm not in prison lol