Hacking Question Computer not detecting 2nd switch despite being unpatched

rahaat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have another switch which is unpatched (I checked by looking at the serial number and confirmed this), but when I plug it in to my PC, the device is not recognize yet it still charges.
I know this is not a driver issue as with the same cable and PC I am able to send a payload via tegra smash gui to my primary switch.
Does anyone have any ideas on what could be the cause such as a hardware issue etc qwq

Reactions: paulttt

paulttt

Trophies
XP
Country
I have another switch which is unpatched (I checked by looking at the serial number and confirmed this), but when I plug it in to my PC, the device is not recognize yet it still charges.
I know this is not a driver issue as with the same cable and PC I am able to send a payload via tegra smash gui to my primary switch.
Does anyone have any ideas on what could be the cause such as a hardware issue etc qwq

Know this sounds stupid, but try plugging the USB C connector into the switch very slowly. No idea why, but mine will only work if I do this, regardless of the cable used.

Last edited by paulttt,

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Couple of guys had similar issues to this, might be worth searching the forum and finding out of they ever found a solution

rahaat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Know this sounds stupid, but try plugging the USB C connector into the switch very slowly. No idea why, but mine will only work if I do this, regardless of the cable used.
Ill go try this tomorrow hopefully it works!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Couple of guys had similar issues to this, might be worth searching the forum and finding out of they ever found a solution
I searched so many posts and only got results for driver issues :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans