Homebrew Completely New.

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I completed the entire part 2, I still have my sysNAND.bin file on my pc.

you cant Access emunand right?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok do part 3 but instead of using rednand options, use emunand options

Juju86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you follow the guide you wont liose anything
See the problem with continuing is I have to use Luma3ds and everytime I try to open it after the first time I used it, it just black screens. Should I reinstall Luma3ds and make sure it'll work first?

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
See the problem with continuing is I have to use Luma3ds and everytime I try to open it after the first time I used it, it just black screens. Should I reinstall Luma3ds and make sure it'll work first?
did yuo have the luma3ds setup screen at least once?

Juju86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now it's black screening when I open emunand. It seems everything in homebrew launcher might be black screening when I launch it now. Ffs this is such a pain....

Juju86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
reinstall luma
Well I reinstalled everything and even re did the downgrade. I got emunand launched and did the rednand set up. I am still black screening every time I open Luma3ds up though... I understand that it happens but how many tries should it take? Maybe I can try just reinstalling Luma by itself. Is there a special way to remove/reinstall luma3ds?

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Well I reinstalled everything and even re did the downgrade. I got emunand launched and did the rednand set up. I am still black screening every time I open Luma3ds up though... I understand that it happens but how many tries should it take? Maybe I can try just reinstalling Luma by itself. Is there a special way to remove/reinstall luma3ds?
if you did everythung allright keep trying

Juju86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
keep trying
Okay so I FINALLY got luma3ds to work after I installed the 5.2 version. I'm a lil confused on this next step below. Rebooting into sysnand means just letting the system boot up normally right? So then to access hbl I just go to the website again like I did before?
  1. Reboot into SysNAND and get into the Homebrew Launcher through the entrypoint of your choice (menuhax will always launch the Homebrew Launcher from SysNAND)

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Okay so I FINALLY got luma3ds to work after I installed the 5.2 version. I'm a lil confused on this next step below. Rebooting into sysnand means just letting the system boot up normally right? So then to access hbl I just go to the website again like I did before?
  1. Reboot into SysNAND and get into the Homebrew Launcher through the entrypoint of your choice (menuhax will always launch the Homebrew Launcher from SysNAND)
or menuhax (menuhax opens hbl throug sysnand)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)