Hacking Completely convert from SX OS to Atmosphere guide?

vgplayer54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone,
I am currently on an unpatched switch and upgraded to firmware 11.0.1 without realizing the most recent version of SX OS doesn't support it yet. With the uncertainty of xecuter as it is and the wait times, I've decided to convert to Atmosphere completely.
My question is - how do I go about that in the easiest manner? I have no idea what sigpatches are, all my games are on my SD Card as XCI files, what becomes of all my game updates/DLC? Would I have to reinstall them all again?

Also, because SX OS can boot payloads, could I use the main SX OS menu to boot Atmosphere?

Reactions: MassStash

Duppex

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
At the bottom of the guide you can select which method, atmosphere by itself or dual boot with SX OS.

No real benefits but I prefer to use SX OS, as I paid for the Pro version. I find it to be more stable lot less crashing in games.

Also I like the cheat mod menu.

But it's nice to also have atmosphere as an back up.

Last edited by Duppex,

vgplayer54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
At the bottom of the guide you can select which method, atmosphere by itself or dual boot with SX OS.

No real benefits but I prefer to use SX OS, as I paid for the Pro version. I find it to be more stable lot less crashing in games.

Also I like the cheat mod menu.

But it's nice to also have atmosphere as an back up.
Hmm... Didn't even see that option in the guide, thanks! One last question... As atmosphere cannot read xci files, if I install all games as nsps, will it be playable by both sx os and atmosphere? And therefore no need to have the same game twice?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... Didn't even see that option in the guide, thanks! One last question... As atmosphere cannot read xci files, if I install all games as nsps, will it be playable by both sx os and atmosphere? And therefore no need to have the same game twice?
Yes although you could also just install the games as .XCI files if you already have them so you don't need to redownload those games as .NSP files.

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
You can install XCI games when on Atmos. What you can't do is play them without install them using an external HDD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@