ROM Hack COMPLETED - Pokesav Black & White Translation w/ US game names

Not a poll, just links of F6B. Has everything from the US/UK game, only few probably unnoticable cha

• Use temp below

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 2nd temp with start fix below

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?2zrvo1z2pjof1lp - A temporary file with cap change, etc. F6C may have a st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?003smb2js13objb Temp 2, has start fix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kirbydragon

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LittleVo said:
Heyy, Totodile,,
could you make the liberity ticket trigger the event?
if its not too much trouble?please
I think the most trouble Totodile has of TRANSLATING THE LANGUAGE of a program is dealing with the posts. Seems even more tiring with useless emoticons.
When you translate what someone says, it doesn't mean you're the one saying it.

LittleVo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kirbydragon said:
LittleVo said:
Heyy, Totodile,,
could you make the liberity ticket trigger the event?
if its not too much trouble?please
I think the most trouble Totodile has of TRANSLATING THE LANGUAGE of a program is dealing with the posts. Seems even more tiring with useless emoticons.
When you translate what someone says, it doesn't mean you're the one saying it.
I was only asking him if he could do it,,

LittleVo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Totodile said:
Updating to 0.05 shortly
Kool!
yaynds.gif

ivoyko

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a offtopic silly question but i think there isn't better place for the question...

i see the ''final battle image'' after the post where pokemon white and black battle with legendarys yugioh dragons..

This is a mod hack rom or only photoshop?

i want tamer yugioh monsters xD i produce me laught

TheBrenguin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the open save file to edit things and I edited a few items and one pokemon in box 8.

Now with the new save file everytime I go into my box I get this:

img4292n.jpg

And the game freezes though the music can still be heard.... this only started when I used pokesav.... Please help.

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks (again) for all the great versions so far.

I have finally found a bug in handling special symbols in trainers names that is a problem for me:
I named my trainer "Blac(female symbol)". I thought this was clever at the time.
This works correctly while playing the patched game file.
But all pokesave editors (including CC's) convert the trainer's name to: "Blac(question mark)" (Blac?).
This was not a problem until I tried to import a .pkm file and adopt the Pokemon.
I can get the Trainer's ID and Secret ID OK, but I can not fix the ? in her name.
Can you help?

grog.gif
lecture.gif

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DonBren said:
And the game freezes though the music can still be heard.... this only started when I used pokesav.... Please help.
"An error has happened. Please turn off the system."
Well, you had a backup at least right? If not, try saving your Pokemon to pkm files and clearing the box. Try what you can with the pkm files from there.
QUOTE(BurlyEd @ Oct 3 2010, 04:28 PM) I can get the Trainer's ID and Secret ID OK, but I can not fix the ? in her name.
There's nothing wrong with pokesav, your system just doesn't support the character. Ex: If "ABCDE" is unsupported, you'd see errors like "?????".
Copy paste the "?", it'll probably keep the unknown data rather than place a question mark.

Lovepreet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks, it works perfectly with my game.

Though, I find some moves are missing... Maybe I have the wrong names but I cant seem to find a few.

Great work though.

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Totodile said:
BurlyEd said:
I can get the Trainer's ID and Secret ID OK, but I can not fix the ? in her name.
There's nothing wrong with pokesav, your system just doesn't support the character. Ex: If "ABCDE" is unsupported, you'd see errors like "?????".
Copy paste the "?", it'll probably keep the unknown data rather than place a question mark.

I do not think you understand. I typed my trainer's name using the keyboard in the GAME!
On my DSiXL. Before there was any translation. It displays correctly on the DS, regardless of the translation.

When I input my .sav file into pokesav, pokesav DISPLAYS the special character as a ? but does not change it. Correct.
But when I LOAD a .pkm file from another trainer and press "Use own Name", pokesav CHANGES the special character in my trainer's name to a "?" rather than COPYING it. This is the translation error I am reporting. This has nothing to do with MY "system".

I found a simple workaround.
I just used a cheat to catch a wild poke to replace the one I tried to load from a .pkm file.
It is probably not worth your time to fix
Thanks for the translation.

grog.gif
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: yeehaw