1. SweetieBelle

SweetieBelle Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Ahhh, no.

It does NOT report anything back to anyone. Such functions must be agreed to in the terms of service otherwise they breach privacy laws. Also, it can not report to anyone if you do not have the internet connected to your console.

It was protected for a few reasons, primarily because they want you to buy the game, not pirate it. Also, the game is not cleared for foreign markets. ie: It does not fit censorship laws elsewhere. This game, given its content is unlikely to be cleared in the west, given the girls are underage. (Even though there is no sexual content.) In Australia, this would not be given the same 13+ rating as Japan, it would most likely be RC, refused classification. (Konami could get around this).

Either way, they don't want people pirating their games. They want you to buy it. Obviously.

The anti piracy has been bypassed and the game can be played via flashcards. However, editing the text/translating the text is a different story and nobody has done it so far and I do not expect anyone to. The game is old and does not appeal to the wider gaming community.

2. Dgrin

Dgrin GBAtemp Regular

Greece
    the rom for 3DS game NEW LOVE PLUS is out there, it comes in .3ds format, named either 'New_Love_Plus_JPN_3DS-Kirin' or 'kirin-nlpj' and as far as i can tell from the description might work with the GateWay rom card for any-region-3DS if the card supports the game and your 3DS is very old and between firmware ver 4.1 and 4.5 but not later(GateWay card will not work). don't try to download a 3DS emulator, at the moment they're ALL fake!

so accessing a .3ds files and manipulate graphics or perhaps preparing a translation patch might become reality but in the very distant future.

Cyberdrive likes this.
  3. Senbei Norimaki

Senbei Norimaki Advanced Member
    Newcomer

[​IMG][​IMG]

I'm thinking about getting the Rinko limited edition New Love Plus + 3DS LL.

4. Toskdc

Toskdc Newbie
    Newcomer

Just wanted to say a thank you to the guys that translated this. Toskdc is a happy bunny :)

5. Ulieq

Ulieq GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Awesome baby, going to give this a whirl this weekend.

6. AmaFung
    This message by AmaFung has been removed from public view by BORTZ, Mar 27, 2014, Reason: romasking.
    Mar 26, 2014
  7. Dgrin

Dgrin GBAtemp Regular

Greece
    Last edited by Dgrin, Feb 4, 2016
  8. Ulieq

Ulieq GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Played...game was about as boring as I've ever played unfortunately.

9. Skelletonike

Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Portugal
    Then dating seems aren't for you, there are some dating sims far more boring than Love Plus out there.

10. skarmachild

skarmachild GBAtemp Regular

United States
    So Love Plus+ is a high school dating sim? I used to play them back... in high school.

Lol, sad I know.

Might give this a bash. It doesn't have mini games where you have to touch them in places does it, cause I'm not into that.

11. Skelletonike

Portugal
    You need to to touch them to pat their heads, caress their skin and kiss them.
    It's a pretty big part on the game actually.

12. Ulieq

Ulieq GBAtemp Fan

United States

This game has no ecchiness, so don't expect any satisfaction there. Basically you're getting ~3 boringass no personality girls.

13. Dakopardano

Dakopardano Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
  14. Skelletonike

Portugal
    You need to make your question in English if you want any help over here, no matter where you're from, you can only speak in english here.

Edit: To answer your question anyway, nope, there isn't any way to turn this English patch into an Italian patch as far as I know.

Lycanroc and jjjewel like this.
  15. Eeku

Eeku Member
    Newcomer

United States
  16. jjjewel

OP jjjewel GBAtemp Maniac

United States
  17. Eeku

Eeku Member
    Newcomer

United States
  18. BrianTokyo

BrianTokyo NDSTokyoTrim Dev.

Hello, been playing the game for a few days, I'm on the 2nd part with Manaka and been having a weird issue, whenever I save the game the weekday resets to Friday after I load the game back. Whether it was Saturday, Sunday, Monday.. etc, upon loading back it's Friday oO

19. BrianTokyo

Also.. with 165 days on I still can only pick 1 date location from every group, and the hobby/presents etc area is all empty, is that normal? some of the locations she invited me to are also not available when it's me calling her; special weekend trip I read around also never happened. Is my save possibly bugged?

20. jjjewel

OP jjjewel GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    It is not normal but some people experienced these problems if they used cheat codes or if the flash cart they used automatically applied cheat codes. As far as I understand, the problem can't be solved after you activated the codes.

But if you're sure that you didn't have any cheat codes activated, I don't have any idea why it happened. T_T There are a lot of errors that are flash cart related. But most of the problems are from the cheats.

21. BrianTokyo

Got an update on this: date locations was ok, I just hadn't figured out I had to level them on my own. Weekend trip is only for LP+ apparently.

As for the saving issue: it's not a Friday thing, but the actual real-life day/real-time mode date. I.e now it's Monday, say I play skip-mode and on Wednesday night in the game I save and reload, it will be back on Monday night.
    I'm actually using one cheat code to skip skinship and go straight to kissing, cause it gets really tedious after a while. My cart is a very old original R4 from around 2007, although I will receive a R4i rts gold soon to replace it.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Completed], Translation, English