1. SweetieBelle

SweetieBelle Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Firstly, I would "chkdsk /f" the card, then try loading another large game and see if it runs. If both still fail, you may need to reformat the SD card with the Panasonic SD format tool, or another similar app.

2. ky3173

ky3173 Newbie
    Newcomer

Malaysia
    Thanks for the suggestion. I can play other large roms just fine. It's the issue with the "DAT". Retrogame Fan already updated it. It now supports the Chinese Patched LPP Rom. I can play no problem. Hehe.

3. SweetieBelle

SweetieBelle Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Ahh good. :)

Not sure if it applies to your card or not but you should know, a few of the R4's are touchy when you exit the game. I have a few cards, the R4 gold would regularly damage the LP rom. I had to scan and fix it once a week. Just be conscious of that.

Also, there's a Chinese/English LP support forum you might like http://loveplusenglish.proboards.com/
    And of course, there's the good old love plus guide https://sites.google.com/site/loveplusguide/

Enjoy!

4. iSubaru

iSubaru Kitsune

Poland
    Unless a law in a country is crazy^11, then as long as it's kept as patch file not patched game, you are clear and nobody can sue you for that. Many translator teams think that if a company after 10 years of silence announces suddenly that they will bring the game to english language BUT to different console, they don't have to stop translating and start babbling about stealing income or other crap (I'm looking at YOU Namco Bandai, as usual...).

Game cart yes...but RAM is writeable ;)
    In theory it's possible to do...let's call it patching-on-the-fly from SD Card to RAM and replace kanji (kya T_T) to alphabet letters understandable to us.
    Also, it's possible to patch the game some other way, but I'm not sure how much I can tell here. I don't want to make local gods angry :P

Error Code 4...it may be this: "The game you're trying to play is either DSi enhanced or has AP"

5. Jiro2

Jiro2 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    This is not true. Translations are an exclusive right of the copyright holder.

6. Dgrin

Dgrin GBAtemp Regular

Greece
    Would like to let you guys know that a translation project for NewLovePlus+ has just started, we would now like to ask the help of people who worked on the creation of this patch and want to take part with the translation of the "NEW" game scripts to come join us!

Last edited by Dgrin, Jun 7, 2016
    popokakapetu likes this.
  7. jjjewel

OP jjjewel GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I don't mind if anyone wants to use the scripts in the Love Plus English translation patch for any of the game's sequels. You just have to extract the scripts from the patch and match them up with the new game's scripts by yourself. (Most scripts on TLWiki and Google Docs are outdated.)

By the way, if you want to set up an open translation project, make sure there's someone in your team who knows Japanese well and that person should always get a notification whenever there's a translation posted, so he/she can make sure the translation you get is valid and not machine translated.

TheKawaiiDesu and Dgrin like this.
  8. Dgrin

Dgrin GBAtemp Regular

Greece
    Thank you for the permission, I've come to learn this game by playing this patch and you guys have really captured the mood and did great justice to Uchida Akari's scripts!

9. Dgrin

Dgrin GBAtemp Regular

Greece
    BTW although the game was portrayed under a negative light, your website and translation project was featured in a TV series called 'Dark.Net.S01E01.2016', congratulations!

here are 2 screen captures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by Dgrin, Feb 2, 2016
    CeeDee likes this.
  10. Dgrin

Dgrin GBAtemp Regular

Greece
    ...and there is was a special appearance by Akari Uchida in the episode and he did a really cool thing(not gonna spoil it though)!XD

11. AppleMacGenius

Newcomer

United States
    I'm having a little trouble all of a sudden with the patched version. Right after the dream sequence the entire screen went white... and now I can't get it to do anything.. I'm running the game in an emulator on a GPD. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Actually I went in to the emulator and reset game play.. that seemed to fix it. Sorry for the noise.. great job!!!

12. Minako

Minako Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Will Fabstyle be translated?

13. Rayees

Rayees Newbie
    Newcomer

India
    It gives us immense pleasure to introduce our self and our travel hub “GREEN KASHMIR TOUR AND TRAVELS”,

14. ninokuninds

ninokuninds Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    Maybe I'm a bit late, but I'd like to thank the translators.

Last edited by ninokuninds, Mar 6, 2018
  15. HARVEST

HARVEST Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    Will Love Plus+ ever be translated in English?

wonkeytonk likes this.
  16. wonkeytonk

wonkeytonk GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I find it very strange how fans would put so much effort into translating the original when an enhanced version exists.

17. Skelletonike

Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Portugal
    I find it strange that you had to comment on this when the patch was released 8 years ago.

PrayashLand likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Completed], Translation, English