ROM Hack [Completed] Love Plus English Translation Patch

Omegazeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And second jjjewel how did you unpack the scripts for love plus+? And would it be possible to either post the unpacked scripts onto a download site so I can get it? Once again thanks for translating this game, I was waiting a long time to play it.
You can use the same tools at TLWiki page to unpack the scripts. However, you'll need to decrypt some of them with TXRC format too.

I can post the scripts for the mails and miscellaneous stuff for you, but not for the main dialogs. (I have to learn how to do batch processing with TXRC tool first. Currently I'm manually making .bat file to extract them. And there are thousands of files.)

Anyway, this needs to wait a few weeks. I'm a bit busy with other games now. ^_^

what other games? Id like to try em :D

HikerX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And second jjjewel how did you unpack the scripts for love plus+? And would it be possible to either post the unpacked scripts onto a download site so I can get it? Once again thanks for translating this game, I was waiting a long time to play it.
You can use the same tools at TLWiki page to unpack the scripts. However, you'll need to decrypt some of them with TXRC format too.

I can post the scripts for the mails and miscellaneous stuff for you, but not for the main dialogs. (I have to learn how to do batch processing with TXRC tool first. Currently I'm manually making .bat file to extract them. And there are thousands of files.)

Anyway, this needs to wait a few weeks. I'm a bit busy with other games now. ^_^

wow that seems to be alot of work.. maybe i'll just go learn how to read japanese. well keep up with the good work

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[member='lucidexistance']: Don't rely on video game too much. It's better to go out and have some life, okay? ^_^

@[member='Omegazeo']: The certain one is Love Revo. (That reminds me, I should start a topic for it soon. I've been procrastinating. :P)

@[member='HikerX']: That will be the best solution. ^_^ There are a lot of things that can't be translated properly from Japanese to English. It's more fun if you understand Japanese. Most of the conversations aren't difficult. There are some parts that I consider very difficult, but you can still play and enjoy it even if you don't understand those parts.

HikerX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am having trouble with the sentence structure and other various sentence elements, such as all those words that indicate emotion or intent. I am playing LP+ with a pen and paper.

Shunrei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's been ages i've been waiting for this, i can't thank you enough guys and i think i can only say thank you, wow this is super fun, i am downloading the patch right now, thank you very much!

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i've encounter another glitch, sometimes when we go on a date after some refrain kissing till the hearts run out
we end up with R telling me something that doesn't come up with a dialogue box so
there's nowhere to click for the screen to move forward and you're stuck there..
happened to me twice, i had to turn the DS and go to the date all over againT___T

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've encounter another glitch, sometimes when we go on a date after some refrain kissing till the hearts run out
we end up with R telling me something that doesn't come up with a dialogue box so
there's nowhere to click for the screen to move forward and you're stuck there..
happened to me twice, i had to turn the DS and go to the date all over againT___T

Which personality is your Rinko? (Look at the personality tab. What color is it?)
Where did you go for the date?

How much space do you have left on your flash cart? (My game usually froze after refrain kisses if I put too many games on my cart.)

Is the problem still there? If so, please PM me your save file (if you can) so I can check it.

This game is so difficult to check for errors. I know there are probably still some errors but so far I couldn't reproduce them.

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Rinko is blue, and we went to two different places when this happened(one of them being the aquarium)..my wild guess is i've been using the "auto" button a lot which i haven't bee using before when i've never encountered this problem,
my card has enough space left and i'll send you the save file if you need but it might be a while since it's hard to not scratch/damage my card when i connect it to that usb thing>_______

drake7707

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
xdelta isn't all that complex, the mono framework (the open source alternative for .NET framework, which is multiplatform) should be able to run it without any problems.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rinko is blue, and we went to two different places when this happened(one of them being the aquarium)..my wild guess is i've been using the "auto" button a lot which i haven't bee using before when i've never encountered this problem,
my card has enough space left and i'll send you the save file if you need but it might be a while since it's hard to not scratch/damage my card when i connect it to that usb thing>_______

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
the problem happened right after i ended the refrain kisses(after the "dai ski" screen when you get back to normal) and both times at the normal (date background) screen Rinko said the exact same thing(i think she said "haskashi/Embarrassing" or one of the stuff she says after you've had a sucessful kissing session like is it normal to feel that way,etc) only there wasn't a script box,button or anything and she kept moving and waiting for me to click further but i couldn't process further as there was nowhere to click on(..so the game didn't actually freeze but the box disappeared or to put it more correctly never really appeared.. )...i've had a lot of dates since then and it hasn't happened again, i said it might be the "auto" button malfunctioning cause there are a lot of times during a conversation that i can't push it even thought it's there especially during right at the beginning of a conversation in dates(when you're heading to a location), i've been playing a long time with this patch(i don't have the latest one but the previous) and it only happened recently at both times when i had the "auto" button on..anyway i'm being extra careful and sometimes avoid kissing sessions until i save my game properly like you recommended,lol...

i do feel it might also be some small text part missing too, cause both times she said the exact same thing, and i knew i was in trouble right away the second time that i heard her say it before the problem even happened just from her words(so t's when that same sentence comes up that produces the problem and not in random parts of the game)

Sheygull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
the problem happened right after i ended the refrain kisses(after the "dai ski" screen when you get back to normal) and both times at the normal (date background) screen Rinko said the exact same thing(i think she said "haskashi/Embarrassing" or one of the stuff she says after you've had a sucessful kissing session like is it normal to feel that way,etc) only there wasn't a script box,button or anything and she kept moving and waiting for me to click further but i couldn't process further as there was nowhere to click on(..so the game didn't actually freeze but the box disappeared or to put it more correctly never really appeared.. )...i've had a lot of dates since then and it hasn't happened again, i said it might be the "auto" button malfunctioning cause there are a lot of times during a conversation that i can't push it even thought it's there especially during right at the beginning of a conversation in dates(when you're heading to a location), i've been playing a long time with this patch(i don't have the latest one but the previous) and it only happened recently at both times when i had the "auto" button on..anyway i'm being extra careful and sometimes avoid kissing sessions until i save my game properly like you recommended,lol...

i do feel it might also be some small text part missing too, cause both times she said the exact same thing, and i knew i was in trouble right away the second time that i heard her say it before the problem even happened just from her words(so t's when that same sentence comes up that produces the problem and not in random parts of the game)

I have to say I had the same problem, but it was before confession.

only there wasn't a script box,button or anything and she kept moving and waiting for me to click further but i couldn't process further as there was nowhere to click on(..so the game didn't actually freeze but the box disappeared or to put it more correctly never really appeared..

That was exactly what happened that time. I restarted the console and it never happened again, so I thought it was my ds or my card, but since it never happened after that I didn't give any importance. When I read this I decided to say this so maybe I could help somehow. But then again, it happened only once, so I would say it was either my console or my card as I said before :D

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you @[member='Dgrin'], I'll try to see if it happens when I use auto button. (I haven't used it after I started this project because I had to read and check the scripts. That might be why I haven't encountered this problem.)

@[member='Sheygull'], did the problem happen with Blue Rinko too? Or another Rinko, or another girl?

---------
Feel free to tell me any small errors you find. It might be something critical that I overlooked. :wub:

felixsrg

Temp's Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
the problem happened right after i ended the refrain kisses(after the "dai ski" screen when you get back to normal) and both times at the normal (date background) screen Rinko said the exact same thing(i think she said "haskashi/Embarrassing" or one of the stuff she says after you've had a sucessful kissing session like is it normal to feel that way,etc) only there wasn't a script box,button or anything and she kept moving and waiting for me to click further but i couldn't process further as there was nowhere to click on(..so the game didn't actually freeze but the box disappeared or to put it more correctly never really appeared.. )

Hi, don't know if this helps, but the same thing happened to me too yesterday, and as Sheygull it was with blue Rinko, only with her (I can't seem to be able to recreate the problem with my friend's Manaka or Nene so I think it may be a lost text sentence). I always use the auto button and it was working fine just up until now so I don't think it has something to do.

BTW. Thanks for the patch, is just so great!

jomkingal

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
jomkingal.net16.net
XP
Country
United States
Wow! Thanks very much for this extremely awesome english patch! been wanting to play love plus a long time ago! haha! currently on with manaka! Thanks again guys( to all of the contributors to the patch)! currently no problems met. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    +1
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, should i change my pfp to one of these or keep it the same?
    iu

iu

(i guess i could change it to one of my other pfps too, but i just want to see what you guys think first)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Up to you.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    smug sonic time lmao
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Chronic The HempHog
  • DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma:
    I'm new! Hi!
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Welcome
  • DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma:
    What are your favorite topics?
    DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma: What are your favorite topics?