Hacking Complete noob when it comes to EZV 3 in 1

maxxpower18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just bought the EZV 3 in 1 expansion pack from realhotstuff since it says the Acekard 2.1 supports it. Basically these are my questions:

1) Do you put the GBA roms in your micro sd card and load them from the Acekard?
2)Can I use it if I have AKAIO on my Acekard?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, AKAIO fully supports the 3-in-1.
I'm not sure exactly what that means, but I would guess that you can run the GBA game from the AceKard and it will copy it to the 3-in-1 and run.
If not, you can always use GBAExploader to run the game.

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
Not trying to necro-thread, but yes to both questions.

Put the 3in1 in the DS. Select your GBA game. AKAIO will load the GBA game (and save) to the 3in1 and off you go. Next time you turn on the GBA with the 3in1 in it, AKAIO will back up your save.

twiztidsinz is right about GBA ExpLoader; you can use it to run games. The bad thing about it is that you need to manually handle the save files. The nice thing about GBA ExpLoader is that you can make the 3in1 into a "real" cartridge (i.e. copy your retail Pokemon FireRed to the 3in1 and migrate into D/P/Pl).

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
Masked Ranger said:
The nice thing about GBA ExpLoader is that you can make the 3in1 into a "real" cartridge (i.e. copy your retail Pokemon FireRed to the 3in1 and migrate into D/P/Pl).
It's called NOR and in AKAIO's 3-in-1 settings there are "NOR Mode" and turn it to "Always".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: it's a frappy moment