Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
You need to check if the sha256 hashes of the arm9loaderhax.3dsx and otp.bin match with the files you got. If you are not sure how to do that you can go here and just drag yout otp.bin into your browser. It will check the hashes for you.
Dude. The sha256 hashes are displayed on that thing. They dont seem the same, so I'm thinking that I should not use the arm9loaderhax.3dsx produced by that python thing.

peachicetea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Dude. The sha256 hashes are displayed on that thing. They dont seem the same, so I'm thinking that I should not use the arm9loaderhax.3dsx produced by that python thing.
They shouldn't match. What the server is sending you is the sha256 of the arm9loaderhax.3dsx as well as the hash of otp.bin it used for the build. You see, they are 2 different files, their hashes shouldn't match in fact you should not run the .3dsx if they do. What you are supposed to do is check whether the hashes of the files you have match those of the server.

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
They shouldn't match. What the server is sending you is the sha256 of the arm9loaderhax.3dsx as well as the hash of otp.bin it used for the build. You see, they are 2 different files, their hashes shouldn't match in fact you should not run the .3dsx if they do. What you are supposed to do is check whether the hashes of the files you have match those of the server.
How do i see that? I first put my OTP on the site, and then I waited till the 3dsx was downloaded. But it didnt show me any hashes.

Gray_Jack

Trophies
XP
Country
So, I'm providing a online service to compile A9LH, it is very simple, just post your OTP.bin (must be raw bytes) to https://felipejfc.com/a9lh and wait for your arm9loaderhax.3dsx.

Method 1 (Web) (credits for the web interface go to @PeachIceTea):

LINK
Just drop your OTP.bin and wait your installer do be downloaded.

Method 2 (Python script):

Requirements:
Python installed.

LINK
Put it in same folder as otp.bin and double click it. done. Just check shasums and you are good.

Method 3 (curl):

curl --data-binary "@otp.bin" -D headers https://felipejfc.com/a9lh > arm9loaderhax.3dsx

the command takes some time to run,
two files will be created, headers and arm9loaderhax.3dsx, in headers, check
Installer-Sha256
OTP-Sha256

These are the sha256 of the OTP the server used to compile arm9loaderhax.3dsx, and arm9loaderhax.3dsx sha256 the moment it leave the server, both should match with your newly created arm9loaderhax.3dsx and the OTP.bin you've sent.

Do not install if the hashes don't match

It is using delebiles fork of a9lh with screen init support.

source

Thanks a lot, I already installed it :3
The python version creates the version of A9LH installer that if I have a NAND.bin in root it will install A9LH + NAND.bin?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: I had soooooooooooo many of them. All still sealed.