• Views 867,510
  • Replies 1,427
  • Likes 70

Aesphemeral

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, all! I came across this thread while researching amiibo cards. I was inspired to download a trial of Photoshop and take a stab at making credit card sized Alm and Celica designs. They aren't very good, but I figured I might as well share the fruits of my labor.

[Fire Emblem] Alm.png [Fire Emblem] Celica.png [Fire Emblem] Back.png

Reactions: forthisisme

forthisisme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the Nintendo E3 just happening and the mention of BotW Champion Amiibos, do we know if there are any press release images to start making those amiibo cards in preparation of their launch?

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the Nintendo E3 just happening and the mention of BotW Champion Amiibos, do we know if there are any press release images to start making those amiibo cards in preparation of their launch?

Just for clarification... These have good potential to be the box art, because these follow the BOTW imagery pattern and are the same poses as the amiibos, but I've seen no official box art as of this post.

Last edited by TiMeBoMb4u2, , Reason: Clarification

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Come on, @Brayton, you haven't even tried to look through this thread, before asking. Some of these have been done a LONG time!
"You didn't read through 1000+ posts to find an answer to your specific question"
Seriously when a thread gets this long people need to stop expecting others to know what was put in previous pages if it isn't in op.

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
people need to stop expecting others to know[...]
On the other hand, it's not unreasonable to expect someone to at least search for the amiibo's name and check Search this thread only. That's a basic forum skill and it could have avoided re-twitching Timebomb's Friday Poochy trigger. And when the built-in search isn't helpful, a quick google for something like CompC poochy site:gbatemp.net would get someone there as well.

Reactions: TiMeBoMb4u2

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to make Poochy to complete the "Yoshi's Wooly World" series?
You mean like the ones that have already been done, HERE, HERE, and HERE?

Hmm... Using the keyword "Poochy" yields exactly the information for which you were looking... https://gbatemp.net/search/43449734/?q=Poochy

"You didn't read through 1000+ posts to find an answer to your specific question"
Seriously when a thread gets this long people need to stop expecting others to know what was put in previous pages if it isn't in op.

Maybe, but I literally answered part of @Brayton's request ONE page back! I'm usually a very helpful person, but this user did not even attempt to help themself, before asking for multiple cards, which can all be found in the link in @EmanueleBGN's signature.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you mean the Champions, Nintendo haven't shared official BOTW artworks without the backgropund
Thank you. Understood. Yes; I should have specified that I was referring to the BOTW character imagery.

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which characters do you need.
I'd like to have all the BOTW characters without the "blue paint" background. If someone has them, and they are willing to share, great. Otherwise, I won't be too disappointed.
So, I'd like to see these, with out the "blue paint" backgrounds...

Just for clarification, I did some forum and Google searches, and I was unable to find them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast