• Replies 1,427
  • Likes 70

Simone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Another 4: Greninja, Palutena and Jigglypuff AND Sonic. Enjoy :)

JIGGLYPUFF.png 38 PALUTENA 2.png 36 GRENINJA.png 26 SONIC.png

Palutena Artwork :)
PALUTENA.png

EDIT: I added the original artwork for Palutena

Last edited by Simone,

Simone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Added another 5: The missing No. 4 Donkey Kong, No.16 Little Mac, No. 25 Shulk, No. 29 Meta Knight and No. 44 Olimar.

04 Donkey Kong.png 16 Little Mac.png 25 Shulk.png 29 Meta Knight.png 44 OLIMAR.png

Now i'm going to create the missing and boring No. 45 to 50. So the collection should be complete :)

EDIT: I bought a Vinyl white Laser Printable paper. And i'm going to print all these cards and attach to my used digital code Pokemon booster Card
( IMG_0583.JPG ).
I think these cards are perfect for the amiibo cards :)

EDIT 2: I forgot to insert Little Mac :)

Last edited by Simone,

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
EDIT: I bought a Vinyl white Laser Printable paper. And i'm going to print all these cards and attach to my used digital code Pokemon booster Card
( ).
nice! xD I have some of these (like 2 ? ) a friend gave me, but never used, but the back, if I'm not wrong(I'm?), is like a common pokecard, I was thinking about printing a joke pokemon stye card someday ....
But this gave me anoter idea, making an nice card "amiibo complatible" (like the e reader ones).... would be nice "smash [insert pokemon here]" amiibo card hahah I liked the idea I'm going to work on the arts SOON™ heheh

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Simone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
nice! xD I have some of these (like 2 ? ) a friend gave me, but never used, but the back, if I'm not wrong(I'm?), is like a common pokecard, I was thinking about printing a joke pokemon stye card someday ....
But this gave me anoter idea, making an nice card "amiibo complatible" (like the e reader ones).... would be nice "smash [insert pokemon here]" amiibo card hahah I liked the idea I'm going to work on the arts SOON™ heheh

nope, on the back there is a Bar code for redeem the booster pack in PokemonTrading Card Game Online.

Techn0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome work everyone. All of my requests were filled before I even had a chance to get to work on the .psd that was posted. You guys are awesome. Thank you for sharing!

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added another 5: The missing No. 4 Donkey Kong, No.16 Little Mac, No. 25 Shulk, No. 29 Meta Knight and No. 44 Olimar.
View attachment 39158 View attachment 39186 View attachment 39159 View attachment 39160 View attachment 39177
Now i'm going to create the missing and boring No. 45 to 50. So the collection should be complete :)
( View attachment 39163 ).
EDIT 2: I forgot to insert Little Mac :)
And... Here's a better quality image for Shulk
http://www.mediafire.com/view/dlqutm1d6rea54p/Shulk_Artwork_sl.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anyone know where I can find a HQ Ganondorf?
I've seen a few 1500 x 1500px PNGs, but they were badly Photoshopped to get the transparency.
I know one exists, but I haven't been able to find it.

Reactions: Pecrow

Simone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Simone I noticed your Pit, Dark Pit, Ness, Lucas and Falco are missing the transparency on the corners. Can you please update them. :)

Yep, because i recreated the card without the original PSD, so it's slightly different. I will recreate these card tomorrow ok? :)
Good night guys :)

(Italy Time :D it' 1:35 am here)

Reactions: D34DL1N3R

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Phones worked great for DS emulation with DraStic and a controller that held your phone
    But sadly that's coming to an end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, atleast I think the latest version's apk is archived somewhere
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah it works great but it's the obvious Ds factor you loose from it it's not like playing atari games on atari because Nintendo actually use to give a reason to buy their hardware
    +1
    Honestly Ken I actually have the hardware and it's hacked and works fine, prefer my phone lol
    Microphone is more sensitive, DraStic has a high res mode, screen is way better just overall a better experience
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I just like game consoles how they were intended to play if they have a unique enough reason to buy them anything else yeah just download emulation for it
    Oh and touch screen infinity better lol
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    @Xdqwerty It's still on Play Store.
    for free
    Install before they remove it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd like to see a DS emulator that allows casting top screen to TV then use bottom for the touch screen stuff
    +1
    I used a vertical touch 22" monitor for playing some 3DS games through Citra.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Can't be that far off from it not like ds requires super hardware
    @K3Nv2 I did that using Citra for 3DS games. Bottom screen was my smartphone. Until I got the touch screen.
  • SwordShielder @ SwordShielder:
    Use a TV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Citra allows it already?
    Yes.
    Ken I have that sort of set up on Drastic on Pi for games that don't require touch
    Looks nice too
    Any TV with your PC connected with Citra and any smartphone to use as a screen using a free play store app.
    +1
    Gonna look into that when I get home
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Any good 3ds smut titles psi? :creep:
    Lol I think there was some home brew
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol I think there was some home brew