Gaming Coming to NDS

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Obscure 2 - 09/08/09 Hopefully a good horror for the DS.
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 - 09/15/09 Perhaps there's a chance this might be good.
Still no release date for Phantasy Star Zero?

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mr.Mister said:
Tsk Tsk.

How you all forget that Phantasy Star Zero and Shining Force Feather is being localized for the Fall.

I wasn't aware Shining Force Feather was being localized. I played the Japanese version to the end and I had fun with it. As for Zero, I wasn't very fond of it so I'll probably pass unless they change some things.

QUOTE(Djay187 @ Jul 23 2009, 04:48 AM) Still no release date for Phantasy Star Zero?

Some people are saying October 2009 but I'm not sure if this is true.

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rock Raiyu said:
Fabis94 said:
It would be cool if they would actually make a NEW Pokemon Game. I mean i haven't played Silver or Gold on any different consoles so it will be a new game to me
biggrin.gif
, but it would be cool if they would make an exclusive one to the DS/DSi since this E3 they had nothing for us
frown.gif

That made no sense whatsoever to me since the Pokemon games are always DS exclusive. You won't see them on anything other then a Nintendo console.

With other consoles i mean't all the Gameboys. The Pokemon games repeat themselves all the time just each time on a different console. I said a new Pokemon game that isn't a remake and hasn't been on previous consoles, would be great.

Also another game i'm waiting for C.O.P.: The Recruit
It's the closest thing to GTA (i mean GTA's like on Xbox, with third person view), DS has ever had.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fabis94 said:
Rock Raiyu said:
Fabis94 said:
It would be cool if they would actually make a NEW Pokemon Game. I mean i haven't played Silver or Gold on any different consoles so it will be a new game to me
biggrin.gif
, but it would be cool if they would make an exclusive one to the DS/DSi since this E3 they had nothing for us
frown.gif

That made no sense whatsoever to me since the Pokemon games are always DS exclusive. You won't see them on anything other then a Nintendo console.

With other consoles i mean't all the Gameboys. The Pokemon games repeat themselves all the time just each time on a different console. I said a new Pokemon game that isn't a remake and hasn't been on previous consoles, would be great.

Also another game i'm waiting for C.O.P.: The Recruit
It's the closest thing to GTA (i mean GTA's like on Xbox, with third person view), DS has ever had.
Ohh ok. I agree.

And that games comes out Fall? I thought they gave it a Q4 release date.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually really hyped for Beyond the Yellow Brick Road. I've been playing Riz Zoawd (the Japanese version), and even though like none if it makes since, I think it's absolutely beautiful. It has its flaws, but it's pretty fun. They made the Tin Man look bitchin'.

Oh, and there's the new Astro Boy game. If it's anything like the last one on the GBA, it'll kick ass. Although it doesn't have Treasure behind it, though, who make some of the best games IMO (Astro Boy, Gunstar Super Heroes, Sin and Punishment).

Maat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's my impression or the box art in the first post of the mario e luigi 3 look's like it's fan made.... If it were Nintendo's one, then i would say it was really bad made...

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Mario & Luigi RPG 3 and Witches Tale were really disappointing.

Blood of Bahamut, on the other hand, kicked some significant butt. Probably because I liked both Shadow of Colossus and Monster Hunter.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
The only Star Wars game I'm aware of is Clone Wars 2 Republic Heroes. Is that the one you meant or has something slipped past me?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/home/960119.html

I had a quick scan of the release schedule and there's no mention of any other Star Wars games for the DS.

There is a Star Wars Battlefront scheduled to hit the DS. I read about it in Nintendo Power.

Anyway, you forgot Modern Warfare 2: Mobilized. It's the only CoD DS game I'm hyped for. Survival Mode sounds awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls