Gaming Coming to NDS

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Atelier Annie: Alchemists of Sera Island, plus some of the stuff previously mentioned.

Also, with all the awesome DS titles Square-Enix is putting out, they're gonna have a lot to localize. I hope it all makes it over here some time next year (FF Gaiden, SaGA II remake, Blood of Bahumut, DQ IX).

soulfire

gear... secando
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
nice topic

ty for you work
tongue.gif

Bleedingelite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, so Infinite Space isn't getting an english release? That pretty much makes me want to cry. That was one of the only 2 games I've been looking forward to, the other one being scribblenauts. Pokemon is the dumbest bullshit on planet earth. I'm absolutely stunned that people still play it, considering they haven't updated the actual gameplay since the days of black and yellow gameboy.

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Currently waiting for...
SaGa2
Pokemanz
Blood of Bahamut
Bowser's inside story or whatever you call that game
Scribblenauts (can't wait to write "bloody knife")
C.O.R.E. (I need more FPSes)
Forgot to add that Wizard of Oz game.

Yes, I want more RPGs

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
So, I guess since the 4th prof. Layton game is being made and the only the second is being localized, I guess that they don't really care about english versions. I thought they would end it with the Final Time. It looked like that from the title.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Most of the games that are coming in Fall are games that I've actually been waiting for a very long time. (Exception of Ninokuni, it is still TBA though, but its a game better off bought. That and I don't understand Japanese)

Scribblenauts
Nostalgia
Summon Night X: Tear Crowns
Mario Lugi RPG 3
Space Invaders Extreme 2
Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter
Blue Dragon: Behemoth of the Underworld
Blood of Bahamut
Iron Master
Pokemon Soul Silver
Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road
Marker Man Adventures
Katekyoo Hitman Reborn! DS Flame Rumble X - Mirai Chou-Bakuhatsu!! ITS OUT NOW!!!
yaynds.gif

Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes
A Witch's Tale
Dragon Ball Kai
Kingdom Hearts 358/2
Bleach 3rd

Except Layton. I just don't like Layton.

And Gamefaqs states Crash King as Sep 17 for J release. I'm waiting for it. Though Majesco said they were locallising it. No word yet on date though.

All I remember now. Can't be bothered to search for my waiting list. These are mainly the ones I'm waiting for from my waiting list

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It would be cool if they would actually make a NEW Pokemon Game. I mean i haven't played Silver or Gold on any different consoles so it will be a new game to me
biggrin.gif
, but it would be cool if they would make an exclusive one to the DS/DSi since this E3 they had nothing for us
frown.gif

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
KingdomBlade said:
So, I guess since the 4th prof. Layton game is being made and the only the second is being localized, I guess that they don't really care about english versions. I thought they would end it with the Final Time. It looked like that from the title.

I read before that they will be translating each version over time for the english speaking market. Makes sense not to release them too closely together.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fabis94 said:
It would be cool if they would actually make a NEW Pokemon Game. I mean i haven't played Silver or Gold on any different consoles so it will be a new game to me
biggrin.gif
, but it would be cool if they would make an exclusive one to the DS/DSi since this E3 they had nothing for us
frown.gif

That made no sense whatsoever to me since the Pokemon games are always DS exclusive. You won't see them on anything other then a Nintendo console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-