OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Im having trouble using comic book ds with the G6 REAL 16 size (v2.3 firmware). I really want to read the heroe comics that I downloaded and made for comic book ds. When I try to run it it just says loading at the right hand side of the screen and doesn't do anything it will just stay on that screen. If someone can test this or fix it it would be really helpful. (all the other homebrew seems to work)

THANKS

alienhead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you patch it with the standalone G6DS LIBFAT DLDI from the official website? I have the 8gb and i hand to use that to get it to work. After I patched it, it worked perfect.

trevor3999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
o wait I patched it with a different one and it seems to work but its stuck on saying opening book 1/1 (I only put one on my card to test and yes I made it with pictods and its a premade file so I dont get what can be wrong

alienhead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i used the "G6DS LIBFAT DLDI for all the PC DLDI converters" (right off the handheld sources website) and gui for it follow the link and read up on it. i put the patched comic ds in the root and a folder called comics (or something like that).

trevor3999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Okay right when I load up comic book ds it looks like everything works but it says loading comic but it just keeps loading that comic and doesnt work. Ive put them in a comics folder, and ive tried putting the files into zips, keeping them as a zip after i download them, renaming the zips into .cbds. everything hasnt worked

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: