Gaming CoD4 matches

Licardo7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I allways wanted to play people here at GBAtemp but I guess you guys have no CoD4 servers.
Before I get into my plan I want to say this first. I pirated my game, just for the record I bought every single other CoD game in full but I didn't have enough money to get CoD4 so I pirated so I can only play on Cracked servers.

Luckily there's a ton of cracked servers that are pretty much empty. Basically I'm saying is if I post a server up and the time, can you guys join so we can have a go. I'm guessing "legit" games can play on cracked servers so we can play. Now before I put the server and time up, I need:

1. How many people are joining to pick a server with a lot of slots
2. were you live to try to change our time to around when your ready (if you already know what your time is then please post)
3. People that don't hack
4. can you tell me is there is a topic like this already made in another section?
5. I can't control what type of match, what map, or how much time we get because it is not my server so don't complain. It is there's and you should be thankful for that person to make a server for us to play in.

P.S: I have pacific time, live in the USA> Illinois> Chicago. hope that helps.

Any questions?

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
lag/Ping sending and receiving information to and from the server, nothing to do with your PC and having a pirated game makes no difference.

Good server empty a lot of the time.

Server Name: ||XO||Tactical 2
Server IP: 195.149.21.162:28360
Hardcore mode/No Helicopter/FF On

Licardo7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lee79 said:
lag/Ping sending and receiving information to and from the server, nothing to do with your PC and having a pirated game makes no difference.

Good server empty a lot of the time.

Server Name: ||XO||Tactical 2
Server IP: 195.149.21.162:28360
Hardcore mode/No Helicopter/FF On

sorry but that server is for "low ping players only" so I can't join but I found this

88.159.187.75:28960: it has promod on it witch gives you every weapon but no attachments or perks.

Edit: ok, first ||XO||Tactical 2 said it was for low ping players, then it said it disconnected, after that it said Punkbuster banned me. What gives?

Licardo7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, I already have the 1.7 patch, I'll just install the Punkbuster update.

edit: same thing happened
sleep.gif

Lee79

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Did you apply a MP crack, . like a private server crack overwriting iw3mp.exe? For mulitplayer you do need to crack the game if you play on cracked servers.

Licardo7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, I think I just applied the singleplayer crack. I'll try to find an MP crack.

Edit: wait, I did applied the MP crack. I don't know why and this might be the Punkbuster I got but every cracked server I play in say's punkbuster Banned me. I think I'm just going to install the Punkbuster and see if it works.

edit2: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY GAME!?!?!?!?! now ever server I try said it banned me. WHAT GIVES?

Lee79

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Don't you do not need a Multiplayer crack! that is what i am trying to say. You need the original iw3mp.exe. I F**k up my last post it should have said:

"Did you apply a MP crack, . like a private server crack overwriting iw3mp.exe? For mulitplayer you do not need to crack the game if you play on cracked servers."

My bad sorry
wacko.gif
Check PM

Licardo7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so what do I do? I put punkbuster and updated to 1.7 which I already had. But now every time I even join a cracked server, punkbuster kicks me out. It was working fine until I installed Punkbuster but I can't find the program to uninstall it.

How did this get so out of topic?

Licardo7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, this thing went from me wanting to play with some one here on a server to installing a new iwmp.exe. That sucks.

PEOPLE, FORGET ABOUT THE LAST 200 PORST ABOUT "MY" PROBLEM. FORGET EVERY POST EXEPED THE FIRST ONE.

Licardo7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, this thing went from me wanting to play with some one here on a server to installing a new iwmp.exe. That sucks.

PEOPLE, FORGET ABOUT THE LAST 200 PORST ABOUT "MY" PROBLEM. FORGET EVERY POST EXCEPT THE FIRST ONE. that should fix it.

Lee79

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Anyway now that is sorted if you want to play name a server as it look like it is only you and me choose a server with some people on it and i will meet you there.
laugh.gif

Licardo7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Licardo7 said:
sorry but that server is for "low ping players only" so I can't join but I found this

88.159.187.75:28960: it has promod on it witch gives you every weapon but no attachments or perks.

Edit: ok, first ||XO||Tactical 2 said it was for low ping players, then it said it disconnected, after that it said Punkbuster banned me. What gives?

Go to this one, as it says in the quote it's a mod server. Just post when your ready and I'll connect. I got sucky graphics so I'll probably shoot at a shadow thinking it's you lol
rofl2.gif

Anyone who wants to join, go right ahead. Just go press the "`/~" key to bring up the console and enter "connect 88.159.187.75:28960". if the console doesn't appear go to "setting>keys (or something like that). advanced> enable console key"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte