cod black ops online update help

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by goku1980, Feb 20, 2011.

Feb 20, 2011
  1. goku1980
    OP

Member goku1980 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    ive got a system nand dump with the dlc for black ops on it im trying to turn it into a wad thought,im useing the latest version of showmii the wads. i even made the wad bit i go to install it and get a error ret - 1020.im thinking that this might be because the system menu back up i got the dlc from is 4.2 and the wii im working on is on system menu 4.3 i could be wrong on that part or its just the wad it self any help would be great ty in advance for all and any help

or should i just down grade to 4.2 and use my system nand dump on the wii im working on (use nand for emulation not a install)

2. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    According to WiiBrew -1020 means "ConsoleID mismatch", so i guess it won't work on another Wii. If there's some way around this, i don't know, i have absolutely no idea how dlc works, especially no idea how to backup it up.

3. FIX94

Global Moderator FIX94 Global Moderator

Germany
  4. goku1980
    OP

United States
    Thanks guys the help is appreciated

5. goku1980
    OP

United States
    Just a quick update if anyone cares if u are having trouble with the online update for black ops ,I had to update ios 56 and the shop channel to v20(latest version) just a little help