Cobra-ODE Installation and User Manual Released.

What ODE will you get?

• 3K3Y

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Cobra-ODE

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

mon0

XPLOiTS FTW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cobra-ode-generic-news-image-1.jpg

Team Cobra ODE released both the installation and the user manual for their optical drive emulator.
Cobra ODE supports virtually any playstation 3 model out there, including the previously
"unbreakable" 2k5,3k and 4k systems!

cobra-ode-screen-1.jpg cobra-ode-screen-2.jpg cobra-ode-screen-3.jpg

The Cobra ODE Installation and User manual can be found in the Cobra-ODE.com download section as well as in the EurAsia.nu download section..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOURCE: http://nforush.net/consolenews/detail/cobra-ode-installation-user-manual-released.html

mon0

XPLOiTS FTW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Consoles Supported:

FAT:

CECHA (PATA)
CECHB (PATA)
CECHC (PATA)
CECHE (PATA)
CECHG (PATA)
CECHH (PATA)
CECHK (PATA)
CECHL (SATA) (most consoles)***

SLIM:

CECH2XXX (SATA)
CECH21XX (SATA)
CECH25XX (SATA)
CECH3XXX (SATA)

SUPER SLIM:

CECH4XXX (SATA)

***FAT consoles (SATA) CECHL, CECHM, CECHP and CECHQ with drive controller BMD-21 will be supported in a future hardware iteration.

jse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uhh... so it supports my Model with No. CECH 4000B and Original Firmware: 4.41 ?! Is the installation difficulte? Do i need to solder?
On that model no soldering is required. on 2.5k models and upwards 4 resistors must be desoldered from the sata lines and then a quicksolder board needs to be soldered on, it looks a bit tricky but shouldn't be too hard to do

Bonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No soldering ? Good! I'm a little confused with the Cobra ODE (cause the 3k3y ODE looks so complicated), the 3k3y consists of so many parts...

- 1x 3K3Y PCB Mainboard.
- 1x USB Dongle.
- 1x Lange Flat Kabel.
- 1x Micro SD Karte.
- 1x DVD Drive Data Kabel.
- 1x DVD Drive Power Kabel.

How many parts does a Cobra ODE-Kit have? How many parts do I need for my model? And where can I buy the Kit?

To join the survey, it would be necessary for me (and I guess for many others), to know, what features does the Cobra ODE or the 3K3y provide for witch PS3 Model, how complicated is the installation and how expensive are the Kits? A compare chart would be so helpful! :wacko:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse