Cobra-ODE Installation and User Manual Released.

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by mon0, Aug 25, 2013.

?

What ODE will you get?

1. 3K3Y

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Cobra-ODE

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. mon0
    OP

mon0 XPLOiTS FTW

Apr 2, 2012
    United States
    R00T
    cobra-ode-generic-news-image-1.jpg

Team Cobra ODE released both the installation and the user manual for their optical drive emulator.
    Cobra ODE supports virtually any playstation 3 model out there, including the previously
    "unbreakable" 2k5,3k and 4k systems!

cobra-ode-screen-1.jpg cobra-ode-screen-2.jpg cobra-ode-screen-3.jpg

The Cobra ODE Installation and User manual can be found in the Cobra-ODE.com download section as well as in the EurAsia.nu download section..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOURCE: http://nforush.net/consolenews/detail/cobra-ode-installation-user-manual-released.html

2. Bonny

Bonny GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 8, 2008
    Germany
    Bavaria
    Uhh... so it supports my Model with No. CECH 4000B and Original Firmware: 4.41 ?! Is the installation difficulte? Do i need to solder?

Windaga likes this.
  3. mon0
    OP

mon0 XPLOiTS FTW

Apr 2, 2012
    United States
    R00T
    Consoles Supported:

FAT:

CECHA (PATA)
    CECHB (PATA)
    CECHC (PATA)
    CECHE (PATA)
    CECHG (PATA)
    CECHH (PATA)
    CECHK (PATA)
    CECHL (SATA) (most consoles)***

SLIM:

CECH2XXX (SATA)
    CECH21XX (SATA)
    CECH25XX (SATA)
    CECH3XXX (SATA)

SUPER SLIM:

CECH4XXX (SATA)

***FAT consoles (SATA) CECHL, CECHM, CECHP and CECHQ with drive controller BMD-21 will be supported in a future hardware iteration.

4. jse

jse Member

Newcomer
    Dec 29, 2008
    On that model no soldering is required. on 2.5k models and upwards 4 resistors must be desoldered from the sata lines and then a quicksolder board needs to be soldered on, it looks a bit tricky but shouldn't be too hard to do

5. Bonny

Bonny GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 8, 2008
    Germany
    Bavaria
    No soldering ? Good! I'm a little confused with the Cobra ODE (cause the 3k3y ODE looks so complicated), the 3k3y consists of so many parts...

- 1x 3K3Y PCB Mainboard.
    - 1x USB Dongle.
    - 1x Lange Flat Kabel.
    - 1x Micro SD Karte.
    - 1x DVD Drive Data Kabel.
    - 1x DVD Drive Power Kabel.

How many parts does a Cobra ODE-Kit have? How many parts do I need for my model? And where can I buy the Kit?

To join the survey, it would be necessary for me (and I guess for many others), to know, what features does the Cobra ODE or the 3K3y provide for witch PS3 Model, how complicated is the installation and how expensive are the Kits? A compare chart would be so helpful! :wacko: