OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
i'll start off by saying i've checked this site pretty much daily since my girlfriend got a ds lite. i got one shortly after and picked up a ds-x a few weeks later. i don't post much because before today, i haven't felt i could add anything that hasn't been said by most of the regulars in the forums. i feel like most ground gets covered pretty quick and i can just check the site out and there the info is. it's awesome.

so, why should i be excluding from checking out the trading post? that's wack. because i don't post frequently? cmon dudes. i'm into ds, too.
nekketsu.jpg

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
First off, welcome to the hotel
smile.gif

If things are covered by the time you get to a subject, its still good to give your input as long as you elaborate and give some sort of detail or insight. I'm sure that you dont think EXACTLY like everyone here.

Lets say that someone is having a problem with their DSX that you've had before. People start posting their answers to that problem and you probably fixed it a different way. BINGO

Legs dance
2e34ff5deba2a566acef73ebf.gif

EDIT: erm, LETS dance...yeah, thats What i meant to say

mcbey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They only reason you have to be a regular is so we don't get it spammed. It would be horrible if someone said they had a brand new DS-PHX or new E7 they want to sell, some other new nub falls for it, and he gits jipped out 100$ And things similar than that. So putting a regular limit will save everyone alot of headaches.

boogers_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know what you mean by ground getting covered quickly, anything I have to say about a topic has usually been said. /lurks more

KunioKing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
i didn't think about spamming potential. i was just pissed when i couldnt check out the trading post. im just a game head trying to do game type stuff. anyway, i'll be posting more frequently and hopefully that let my ass in to the club.

Farami9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah true that KunioKing..... but rules are rules

hell I can't even get in even though i have been here longer then others that can
frown.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Sorry to all you lurkers but as fischju said, we have to draw the line somewhere.

You may browse GBAtemp every day, but if we don't see you we don't know who you are
wink2.gif
We're only trying to do what's best to protect GBAtemp members from potential rip-offs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I'm NEVER horny