Gaming Club Nintendo will offer downloadable games for coins

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xevious sucks and Minis March Again will look ugly on the 3DS.

I like the Zelda posters, though. I'll get them as soon as I can get a frame that will fit it.
Why does Xevious suck? And I have Mario vs.DK on my 3DS-- it doesn't look that bad. DS on 3DS resolution is exaggerated.
Unless you're blind, it should be apparent that DS(i) games look horrible on the 3DS. Makes me want to vomit.

Xevious seems like a boring top-down shooter that hasn't aged well. I doubt I'll have much fun with it.
You're honestly complaining about getting games for free?
Wow.

D

Deleted_171835

I like the Zelda posters, though. I'll get them as soon as I can get a frame that will fit it.
Why does Xevious suck? And I have Mario vs.DK on my 3DS-- it doesn't look that bad. DS on 3DS resolution is exaggerated.
Unless you're blind, it should be apparent that DS(i) games look horrible on the 3DS. Makes me want to vomit.

Xevious seems like a boring top-down shooter that hasn't aged well. I doubt I'll have much fun with it.
Wow.
No, I just don't like the games offered which is why I'll simply get another reward.

Reactions: 1 person

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wow.
No, I just don't like the games offered which is why I'll simply get another reward.

Then WHY complain in the first place?! Seriously its random meaningless complaints like these that make some not even bother anymore.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
People complain too much... I have lots of DSiware games on my 3DS and all of them look just fine... And meh... Maybe Europe will make something like this, surprisingly enough NoE has been quite nice lately... I think they're getting better at this. =3

leon_metal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico

Wow.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
This makes the Ambassador rewards program seem much more worth it (since all that crap can be registered for coins)
What do you mean? =S
All the NES/GBA games we get for free can be registered for coins, and those coins can be used to get these free games. Awesome huh?

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Bobbyloujo

I am a millipede, I am amazing.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Coool. I wish I didn't waste my coins on a that giant AR card... lol. They were about to expire anyway. Wait... genius idea just hit me. I should've waited to register my games until there was something that I actually wanted :O

Waitwaitwait... "You'll also be able to get coins from third party titles by completing registration surveys." Not just Nintendo games anymore?? Yes! I wonder what other third party games will be included in this.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Don't ask how I know that's in the works lol