Club nintendo points gernerator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never heard of that. If you really want a point generator, get off your ass, take a camera phone, and hit a Gamestop and act like you're reading the books.
smile.gif

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vampire Hunter D said:
Never heard of that. If you really want a point generator, get off your ass, take a camera phone, and hit a Gamestop and act like you're reading the books.
smile.gif

You can't do that the code won't work unless they scan the card.

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would you want Points anyways to buy the crappy games the Wii has to offer on the WiiWare?
pff, how many times do people have to ask for a generator?
Freaking nooblets.

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Actually the scanning of the cards isn't really that necessary, at my local games store in Australia they keep the point cards inside the game cases without the game inside, you could practically take the card out of case and walk out the store.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
The only true generator that I found that worked was this xbox live one for 2 month cards, but microsoft quickly discontinued the 2 months card....

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, after 2 mins of the XBL card gen
they stopped working and it seems all the generated codes were banned

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scanning what card? You go to a Gamestop, open the box, pull out the sheet with the code on it, snap a pic with a camera phone, go home, look at it, and put it in. I went and did this as I had some games I owned previously and didn't enter in for prorated points. Yah, not nice, but it worked.

You see the problem is you're talking about not the Club Nintendo points, you're talking about Wii/DSi 'Nintendo Points' and yah those are on a card. Next time be correct and specific when asking a question.

Fatboy12345236

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont think theres any luck there I think nintendo's servers would relize that there is no 99999 point card and that chances u could not make such a jump of points in that time

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xDlmaoxD said:
Why would you want Points anyways to buy the crappy games the Wii has to offer on the WiiWare?
pff, how many times do people have to ask for a generator?
Freaking nooblets.
He isn't talking about DS/Wiiware points he is talking about club nintendo points where they give you free stuff for registering games.
There are also quite a few great Wiiware games so you don't know what you are talking aboutx2

But I hope the gold members get something great, I know I am gonna feel like crap for not getting Platinum and I can feel that they are either going to get something as epic as an SNES VC controller(like Japan) but there's always the slim chance that they will get something as lame as an N64 VC controller lulz(that way i wouldn't feel so bad about not getting 600 Club points)

T

tal32123

why would you want to do that they have your address, its super dumb to steal something and give them your adress

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can score an easy 100 points by looking up Wii minis on eBay and finding one with pics of the backside with the serial. It will only work once though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...