• Total voters

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I have 790 coins on Club Nintendo and I should have 800 by next week (I just bought some new DSiWare since I had 400 points just sitting there collecting dust after buying Uno and Dragon's Lair in January) after doing both Post Play survey's and I'm not sure what to get. I probably wouldn't play the Game and Watch Collection and just have it be a collector's item, same with the Nintendo Hanafuda cards so which one do you think would be rarer in the future?

D

Deleted_171835

Get the Hanafuda Cards. The Game and Watch collection is easily pirated and is not as rare as the cards.

When I had 800 points, I got the DS Game Rack.
mad.gif

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Overlord Nadrian said:
You lucky bastards, Europe's Club Nintendo never gets anything cool, or it's way overpriced
frown.gif
Remember when they ONLY gave out downloadable stuff? Like wallpapers, mobile wallpapers, ringtones etc.
Before that, it had some pretty cool stuff.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Prowler485 said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
You lucky bastards, Europe's Club Nintendo never gets anything cool, or it's way overpriced
frown.gif
Remember when they ONLY gave out downloadable stuff? Like wallpapers, mobile wallpapers, ringtones etc.
Before that, it had some pretty cool stuff.
The best time was when their forums were still there, and the site looked like GBAtemp v3. And there was a difference between non-members, Club members and VIP members
tongue.gif
Although you just had to register one game/console and you were already a VIP
tongue.gif

I made lots of friends there, I still talk to some because I got their email addresses, but I have no idea where the others went
frown.gif

Also, the coolest downloadable thing they ever had (but that's now gone
frown.gif
) was the Nintendo VIP personal space or something, it was like a house which you could design with Ninty stuff. Pure p0wnage.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
SoulSnatcher said:
Get the Hanafuda Cards. The Game and Watch collection is easily pirated and is not as rare as the cards.

mad.gif
Game Rack for 800 points? And how many points do you get for purchasing a game? Here we get 250 for a game and the rack costs 4900 points!
Actually anything worthwhile has you spend a fortune on nintendo stuff to get enough points.

D

Deleted_171835

Demonbart said:
SoulSnatcher said:

mad.gif
Game Rack for 800 points? And how many points do you get for purchasing a game? Here we get 250 for a game and the rack costs 4900 points!
Actually anything worthwhile has you spend a fortune on nintendo stuff to get enough points.
Nope. The Game Rack is 600 points. After I got it, I only had 200 points left. I couldn't purchase anything for 200 points. On the US/Canada Club Nintendo, you get 30 points for a DS game and 50 points for a Wii game. 10 points for the post-play surveys. I currently have 390 points. My goal is to attain Platinum status before the end of the Club Nintendo year.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7