Gaming Club Nintendo - About to release!

frantier123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I am sure everyone knows that Club Nintendo for North America will be arriving this holiday season, but when?

I have just found some "easter eggs" for Club Nintendo. Thus, I think that Club Nintendo is going to be release. Take a look at this:

2rqytqf.jpg

Found something familiar? Notice the Product Registration tag has been removed and change to Club Nintendo. However, this tag is only available at the gift centre of Nintendo.com, which can be found here. However, Club Nintendo is not ready yet, as once you clicked on the tag, you will be brought back to My Nintendo page ... which is the web page if you click on Product Registration.

Woah! Looks like freebies are soon up for grab.

For those who don't know what is Club Nintendo, it is sort like a points redeem club to exchange for some accessories for you game consoles. You can obtain points by registering products or do some surveys.

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I hope for you guys it's not as horrible as the European system. 250 points maximum per game, only 1st and 2nd party games give points, 400 points = 100 Wii points, good catalogue stuff takes up to 4000 points... yeah, pretty dumb.

frantier123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Pikachu025 said:
I hope for you guys it's not as horrible as the European system. 250 points maximum per game, only 1st and 2nd party games give points, 400 points = 100 Wii points, good catalogue stuff takes up to 4000 points... yeah, pretty dumb.

Nah. I jus need 500 to get an Internet Channel.

The Japanese system looks cool too. Classical Mario Track disc looks good ...

mrgone

old man
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
frantier123 said:
Pikachu025 said:

Nah. I jus need 500 to get an Internet Channel.

The Japanese system looks cool too. Classical Mario Track disc looks good ...

500 wii points for the internet cahnnel equal 2000 nintendo stars/points

a game gives in europe 250 stars, a console (wii/ds) gives 500 points

this system is pretty ugly, japanese shop is much better (from what i get by the internet)

mrgone

old man
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
fyi, the recent "super mario galaxy 2disc soundtrack" was released in the european club nintendo for over 3500 stars/points

u need to buy 14 games to get that sum, and these games all have to be nintendo games, other publishers don't give points

at least they changed the club so that you don't get 5 points for a daily login. kiddies accumulated a lot of points that way, so that when you log in to get something cool, in past times it was already out..

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad the thousands (literally) of dollars I've spent over the years on Nintendo products won't count for jack toward any part of Club Nintendo. It's funny how once Nintendo doesn't have much worth buying, they decide to bring Club Nintendo to America. First they relegate their red-headed stepchild of a fan base to the far corners of the Internet, then they want us to buy our way back.

F*CK YOU, NINTENDO!
mad.gif

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't get all too excited over this. The products in the Stars Catalogue are quite 'expensive', you need to buy a LOT of games to gather enough Stars to get something nice. You can trade them for Wii Points too, but at a 4:1 exchange rate, that's not cheap either.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
This is just another money-pyramid that allows you buy more stuff from Nintendo in order to make them richer. It's sad how Nintendo fans that sends money on magazines from Nintendo Power and that can't count for nothing =/

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
irpacynot said:
Too bad the thousands (literally) of dollars I've spent over the years on Nintendo products won't count for jack toward any part of Club Nintendo. It's funny how once Nintendo doesn't have much worth buying, they decide to bring Club Nintendo to America. First they relegate their red-headed stepchild of a fan base to the far corners of the Internet, then they want us to buy our way back.

F*CK YOU, NINTENDO!
mad.gif

Yeah, I like to bitch about free stuff too. Oh, wait, no I don't.

ften

Trophies
Website
fathertom.net
XP
Country
Bulgaria
frantier123 said:
Club Nintendo is OUT! CHECK IT OUT NOW!
Just registered, although the game I had previously registered in My Nintendo didn't transfer, Wii Play. Kinda sucks you can't register the same game with multiple serials.

-FTen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson