wovva

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi, the other half loves this game, and wants to be able to play me at backgammon, bowling and darts.

How do you set the game up to make it possible to play 2 player on the same DS - by passing it to eachother etc.

I must be missing something because i can't do it.

Flyfishing

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, you can't. It's vs CPU only. If you've got another DS laying around you can use single cart multiplayer; but as for passing it around, the option is not available (at least in 42 ATC, pretty sure it's the same for CHG)

partyweb

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, you can't. It's vs CPU only. If you've got another DS laying around you can use single cart multiplayer; but as for passing it around, the option is not available (at least in 42 ATC, pretty sure it's the same for CHG)

I've got this (42 ATC) on order from Tesco's. However, I thought I read somewhere (It might have even been on the back cover) that multiplayer WAS an option with ONE DS by passing it to each other. So is this definately NO true and some FALSE advertising?

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its well worth getting another DS just to play double on this. Although I could never get the one cart thing working. The other DS just use to keep recieving and mine sending. It may have been because it took ages to send or because I was using the supercard and flashme. It works fine though if you both are using a supercard though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM