Status
Not open for further replies.

[CLOSED - WINNER ANNOUNCED] GBAtemp PocketGo S30 retro handheld give-away

UPDATE! The giveaway is NOW OVER and the winner has been announced!

Were you a lucky one? Find out here!

GBAtemp_S30_Giveaway.png
GBAtemp has teamed up with BittBoy to give our readers the chance to win a brand-new unit of the upcoming PocketGo S30 retro handheld gaming console:

s30 console.JPG

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG

Included in the package is a PocketGo S30 handheld console, a user manual, a charging cable and a microSD card. As for the specs, the PocketGo S30 packs the following:
  • Screen: 3.5 inch 480x320 IPS
  • CPU: Quad Core 1.2GHZ All Winner A33 CPU
  • GPU: Mali400 MP2
  • RAM: 512MB
  • Storage: External MicroSD
  • Battery: 2600 mAh
The device is currently up for pre-orders at an early bird price of $59.99 with free shipping and is set to start shipping on December 25th. Once the first batch is sold out, the device's price will cost $69.99. So how about winning one for free? This give-away gives you exactly this opportunity!

giveaway_how-to-enter.png

Simply post a reply to this thread! If you are not currently a member you can register for free.

Full terms and conditions of entry:

By contributing towards this topic and entering the competition you agree to the below terms:
  • Closing date is Wednesday 30th December (midnight GMT)
  • Winners are picked at random if eligible for entry
  • The staff's decision is final
  • The competition is open to members worldwide
  • Those in selected countries may not be eligible for delivery and alternate arrangements will be made for compensation
  • Only 1 entry per member - multiple accounts/entries will be detected and members disqualified
  • The prize is 1x PocketGo S30, shipping costs are covered by BittBoy though country-specific import fees may be issued and will be the responsibility of the receiver
Remember, GBAtemp.net is the #1 source for console modification news and discussions! Be sure to also Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter to keep in touch with our news and future give-aways!

fb_giveaway_2.png
twitter_giveaway_3.png
:arrow: Official PocketGo S30 Page

Last edited by Prans, , Reason: Winner announced!

DBlaze

I don't know what i'm doing.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't want it and I would hate it if I won.
if this is reverse psychology or not is up to you to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol +1