*closed!* BittBoy FC MINI Handheld BLACK FRIDAY Give-away

bittboy1.png

NOW CLOSED!

To celebrate this years Black Friday , GBAtemp have partnered with BittBoy.com to give our members a chance to win 1 of 2 BittBoy FC Mini Handhelds.

Sporting a Famicom-style design, a pocket friendly size and bright IPS screen; the BittBoy FC Mini is a great way to experience the 300 classic NES games that are built right in. The BittBoy also features a rechargeable battery, TV output and evn turbo buttons for more convenience.

GBAtemp are giving away 2x White BittBoy FC Mini Handhelds - to enter just register for free at GBAtemp if you are not already a member and post in this topic telling us your favourite retro gaming memory (doesn't have to be GameBoy related and only needs to be a couple sentences or more) and a winner will be picked at random on Friday November 24th. Also remember to Like BittBoy on Facebook and Follow BittBoy on Twitter.

Full details can be found within this topic, so just enter the link below to get entered!

:arrow: Bittboy FC MINI Handheld BLACK FRIDAY Give-away

BittBoy.com are offering a 10% discount to all GBAtemp members for those that wish to place an order at BittBoy.com - simply enter code "bf10" at checkout to recieve a 10% discount on your order total.

Last edited by shaunj66,

NoNoNeko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favorite memory is when I got my Gameboy Color. It was awesome and came with Croc which I played and then replaced with a copy of Pokemon Yellow :P Thanks for doing this giveaway!

Asdolo

the Hedgehog
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
I just owned a Famicom clone when I was young while other people used to have the Sega Mega Drive.
Then, when PS2 came out, my family just bought my cousin's used PS1.
Then I discovered and loved Pokémon and I had to emulate the games, so my real favourite memory is when I bought a DS Lite with my own money. Now the rubber button backings are worn out :P

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my first retro memory was actually thanks to emulation. i never owned game consoles/handhelds growing up, but my dad had a pocket pc for work and he figured out how to run gb/gbc games. now that i think about it, i played my first mario game (land 2) on that pocket pc...

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Its not nintendo-related, but it'd probably have to be playing Sonic the Hedgehog on Genesis when we were about 4 and 6 respectively. We only got limited hours to play and thus were moderately shoddy, and it was always kind of an event whenever we somehow managed to get past the Labyrinth Zone

Sevael

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I always think back fondly on the Christmas after Metroid II came out. I loved the first game and was really happy to receive the sequel as a gift. I didn't care about the other gifts I got, I just sat and played it on my Game Boy until late into the night. The moody atmosphere of Metroid II late at night in the dark all by myself -- great gaming experience that I'll never forget.

Termer

Fullstack developer
Trophies
Website
termer.net
XP
Country
United States
Every Thanksgiving, my family gets together with my Uncle and cousins to eat and enjoy each other's company. During these occasions, my cousins and I like to play Super Mario Land 2 on our hacked original XBox. Last year was the best. Trash talking each other, taking turns beating levels, and eventually beating Wario. That was the best. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

freestile

Trophies
https://www.youtube.com/user/freestilesteve
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
All requirements met so were good to go. Honestly my first retro memory was beating Dragon Warrior. I was so young back then. It came out in 86 and I was born in 82. I think I acquired it in about 87-88. I was like 5-6 years old when I played this fully and beat it. lol!!! I dont even remember how I acquired the game back then, but I did. I was too young to really even have a favorite genre of game yet. That didn't come to realization until sometime in the 90's, but yeah for me it had to be beating Dragon Warrior(Dragon Quest) when I was around 5-6 yrs old. I remember how happy I got. There's many other retro memories for me, but this one seemed to have stuck out. Maybe the fact I was so young, ya know. Word.

SNEAKxxATTACK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think my favorite retro gaming memory is when I finally caught a Shiny Ho-oh on the original PokeGold and I dropped my GBC hard on the tile floor while it was still on. A large crack appeared on the GBC. But it still worked and I was able to save the game.

ThunderbInazuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
My favourite Retro gaming is Contra. I played it everyday when I was like 5 years old with my cousin at his house. Even though we never beat up the full game, recently, he put his console working again and we did it. It was an awsome game to that time.

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess by posting I automatically join in on the drawing but if I am drawn please pick another person for the winner as I just want to share a retro gaming memory even if I win or dont.

I remember when I was just a child and gaming was very new to me. I had a nes or intellivison (idk which I'm just stating how I remember it) I remember looking like a VCR. It could have very well been a VCR and me being so young I thought the VCR was the game system hahaha. Well the game I was trying to boot and i got working as a child eventually was indeed later discovered due to screenshots I found when I was older and was a game called "rad racer" this had to be my very first game I ever played. I remember if you crashed you stopped pulled over waited for the animation to end and then you could continue to drive again. Being so young I have no idea the age nor whwre i was living at the time but faint memories still exist of this very moment and I charish it to this day. I believe it was my truly first ever video game I ever played and to me that means something :P... I have so many more memorise with SNES and genesis etc but this one stood out to me the most. :)

Bernhard

Psycho
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was really young (about 4 years old)
i discovered the glory of the old nintendo entertainment system (short NES) and princess zelda...

My first game was the legend of Zelda 1.( it didt take long till i found out that zelda was the princess xD )

i describe the best moment as a whole game, because simple for me... the game was everything some one could wish for.
i grew up with Link and Zelda... played every title(majoras mask on n64 the first time not on 3ds ^^ think it should be said because the original was gold ... it really was goldxD )
but the one title that took my heart away, was the first one released on the NES.

ofcourse graphics now a days play an important role in the videogamebusines...but no game could be as good as the The Legend of Zelda 1 on NES made 1986

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Anyone remember calling that Nintendo hotline before the internet was booming that would give you walk throughs and tips for games? Boy howdy I do.

Bottlehead1999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As a kid, despite not growing up with old consoles, I found retro games interesting with Sonic Mega Collection + on the PS2 and Wii Virtual Console games. One of the Wii VC games I had was Super Mario Bros. 3. My grandma had come over to watch me and my brother while my parents were out. She sat and watched us try to do well but laughed, thinking it was funny, when we died.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro