Clarifying things

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Masterchamber, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2009

Clarifying things by Masterchamber at 12:31 PM (744 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Masterchamber
    OP

Newcomer Masterchamber Advanced Member

Australia
    Attention

1. Nintendo have released the 1.4 firmware on the nintendo DSI. With this update, your pictures load much faster and you can send your photos to FaceBook. But there is a downside, big downside........ All Flashkarts are blocked and do not work.
    However, your flashkarts will still work on DSI's with firmware if 1.3 and below. Go to settings to check what version you have.

2.There are no CURRENT XBOX 360 Gold membership generators that work. If you find one, please tell me.

3. Pay attention to your flashkart's website for the latest kernel releases as they are hopefully currently trying to find a solution to 1.4.
    e.g R4i, website is
    http://www.r4ultra.com/

2. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    Attention

1. Nintendo have released the 4.0 firmware on the nintendo wii. With this update, your SD card loads much faster and you can load your wiiware from SD. But there is a downside, big downside........ The twilight hack is blocked and will not work.
    However, the twilight hack will still work on Wiis with firmware if 3.4 and below. Go to settings to check what version you have.

2.There are no Wii point card generators that work. If you find one, please tell me.

3. Pay attention to your exploits website for the latest version as they are hopefully currently trying to find a solution to 4.0
    e.g bannerbomb, website is
    http://bannerbomb.qoid.us

3. Depravo

Global Moderator Depravo Jaded curmudgeon

United Kingdom
    I found one - it's called a valid credit card.

4. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    this thread is pointless. we all know to watch for updates, and xbox is off-topic except "HERE".

with that said i don't see how asking on this board for that type of exploit is legal. that is an obvious circumventing money exploit.

this thread is closed.

-another world

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.