Homebrew Clarification Thread - What is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

damos1212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey! I thought about getting an extra 2ds just for fun. Is there a list with all the bundles and what firmware they have? Couldn't find anything on search.

bbcali89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow a ton of pages.
What's happened here ? anything worth noting ?
Have the checks been bypassed-
Is the menu or ui running yet?
I guess my question is how far is the code?
man it always amazes me how fast developers work.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey! I thought about getting an extra 2ds just for fun. Is there a list with all the bundles and what firmware they have? Couldn't find anything on search.

stay away from yokai bundle. every other one is fine.

Lycan911

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
wow a ton of pages.
What's happened here ? anything worth noting ?
Have the checks been bypassed-
Is the menu or ui running yet?
I guess my question is how far is the code?
Latest known percentage of MemChunkHax2 was 65% yesterday, but a release shouldn't be expected this month according to what some say.

bbcali89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Latest known percentage of MemChunkHax2 was 65% yesterday, but a release shouldn't be expected this month according to what some say.
it's probably correct. .because the easiest part might be coded and the actual grump work commences in the last 20% ( from what I've always seen)

thatbooisaspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Of course because it isn't.
No idea what that means, but I made it compilable dude. Most of it was syntax, however some bad eggs stood out (checkTPP) and I fixed your GOTO statement. It's at my fork if you want to look at the changes, or just tell me to make a pull request. I only tested it minimally though, going through the actual menu crashes citra and I didn't test it on a real machine.

Syphurith

Beginner
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
@JustPingo you will release before a text-based version of KTM or you will start releasing the GUI prgoram?
Oh.. I do hope for a TUI (text-UI) version for the guys. Get the ability first, and you can edit it (if you do) and enhance it with GUI.
It's a text-based GUI lol
Please don't do the GUI until the main feature is stable. Don't split your effort (Seriously looking at you).
it's a CUI then.
Console-UI? I sometimes see T-UI yeah. Whatever. Just a console is good for such development (though a little ugly).
BTW, i've remembered a question. Eh when Justpingo is doing his development, is that the duty for you to reply all the questions here? (Curiously)
wow a ton of pages.
What's happened here ? anything worth noting ? Have the checks been bypassed-
Is the menu or ui running yet?I guess my question is how far is the code?
Not much happened. Most of those pages are just garbage whatever the way you choose to decipher those. Most are jokes.
Nothing is currently released that stable or practical. Yes still the good devs are working hard hoping to provide something cool

bbcali89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Though I'm sure the majority of them are doing it because it's downright fun lol. at least that's why I would do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: I was thinking about what to comment in your picture , that is why i didn't say hello directly...