Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

HtpNttn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
excuse me, i play Pokemon Sun on Citra Bleeding Edge Official, i see FPS when i play on Official is higher than Ver 09/24, but play by Official Citra is FREEZE.
Anyone can give me the fastest Citra build? I read older post in this topic, i see 'drwhojan' show the link to download AVX build, but he say Replace user folder, his mean is replace user from where to where?.
Thanks. wish anyone help me :)
Sorry for bad english.

Ashish065

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Is there a way to remove the glitchy effects in pokemon...see picture..
i have them with all the attcks in pokemon
citra-qt 2016-11-15 19-49-11-76.png

Attachments

• citra-qt-gcc-jit-sse3-revert-sc 2016-11-15 20-47-19-03.png
    citra-qt-gcc-jit-sse3-revert-sc 2016-11-15 20-47-19-03.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 207
  • citra-qt-gcc-jit-sse3-revert-sc 2016-11-15 20-48-03-96.png
    citra-qt-gcc-jit-sse3-revert-sc 2016-11-15 20-48-03-96.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 208

tadho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Is the 15/9 build faster than the 24/9 build?
I was wondering whether Internet support will be added to Citra. It was added in many other emulators so I think it's possible to add it to Citra too.
The 15/9 is sooo fast! But sometimes it gives 100+ fps which is not playable....
How to fix that outline glitch btw?
You asked too much son.
use cheat to remove that outline. Google has it all

thieftheodore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Is the 15/9 build faster than the 24/9 build?
I was wondering whether Internet support will be added to Citra. It was added in many other emulators so I think it's possible to add it to Citra too.
yes it's possible. since citra is an open source project why don't you try to add that features yourselves?
The 15/9 is sooo fast! But sometimes it gives 100+ fps which is not playable....
How to fix that outline glitch btw?
wait until you reach totem battle when having 20+ fps is a godsend. read several pages before to fix the outline, or you know maybe try using gbatemp search feature
guys what's keeping citra from being able to use more than 1 cpu cores?
because like any other decent emulation project, accuracy come first and other features like optimization and multi-threading is not priority right now, hell iirc even citra does not have a working JIT yet (not saying that is a bad thing btw)

Reactions: Brolin

AdamHY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im still the only one who doesnt know how to get the 15/9 build :( . Oh well, Citra Speed v2 will have to do.

Victorles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
PKMN SUN/MOON Anyone here who got the
pokefinder
and then used it.said the sd card could be not recognized? EDIT: nvm it now worked

Last edited by Victorles,

ShadyGame

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
kek. Must be pop-up app.

Disable V-sync. V-sync is not a Framerate Limit Indicator. If you enable V-sync, expect FPS drop.

Well. None. Even if you have a beefy PC, Pokemon Sun and Moon will have 30-50FPS in the overworld(Tested with College's Computer which is Nvidia and a Rented Computer which is AMD).

Anyways, I still have work to do and by on the 18th, I will post 5 playthroughs of Pokemon Moon on Citra Emulator here. Oh boi. Get ready for the hate cause I sped the video up.
I get 70 fps inside and 30/40 outside and battles... with a fx 6300 overclocked to 4.5.... not bad but i cant play like this xD

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay guys help!
My POKEMON Moon stucks after this scene everytime I play! It wasn't like this before! https://postimg.org/image/aryhc7eel/
Here's the log: https://postimg.org/image/oknyylu0z/82e8fff0/
Wow, first my save file gets deleted and now this...
Any help?
Hmm. I used 24-9 build and I have no problem on my computer. But I have problems on other computer, specifically the beefy ones.
While using the College's Computer right now, Sun and Moon got 30FPS in the overworld but freezes at anytime. So, use a decent or poor specs to bypass the error or play the game on the 3DS, save it, and transfer the save to Citra to bypass it. Honestly, I haven't tried that last part since I don't have physical copy of the game and I'm not allowed to play it on the 3DS unless it's November 18.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there a way to remove the glitchy effects in pokemon...see picture..
i have them with all the attcks in pokemonView attachment 68932
There are 2 choices:

Button: Use the Outline cheat but you will have that error
Don't press the button: Don't use the cheat just to fix the error but you will have broken outlines.
Will you press the button?

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm few merges on BE today, mingw compilation support, does that help you build mingw now?
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-bleeding-edge/commit/fb13bfe693e9536df700b675fef3affe09622fdd

Nice jayfoxrox added it :) , also added to my build.

It should as the components/code are added to the source code, but I could nether get it to successfully compile, using cmake/codeblocks est est .
Anyone else try and have that successfully compiled in MinGW please post a Full Detailed video youtube are some think on "Exactly" how its done! ?

And all best of luck with that.
Some things are easy er seed then just done :D
I am Jhon591 here join the party on this matter - http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4852438391

_WIN32 and WIN32 for 64bit asould it not be _WIN64 and WIN64 ?, although can't see it making much difference either way.

Easy way it to just open with MSVS2015, and Find and replace all files with WIN32 to WIN64 and _WIN32 to _WIN64 save a lot of time , then save files only, no build.

Last edited by drwhojan,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice jayfoxrox added it :) , also added to my build.

It should as the components/code are added to the source code, but I could nether get it to successfully compile, using cmake/codeblocks est est .
Anyone else try and have that successfully compiled in MinGW please post a Full Detailed video youtube are some think on "Exactly" how its done! ?

And all best of luck with that.
Some things are easy er seed then just done :D
I am Jhon591 here join the party on this matter - http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4852438391

_WIN32 and WIN32 for 64bit asould it not be _WIN64 and WIN64 ?, although can't see it making much difference either way.

Easy way it to just open with MSVS2015, and Find and replace all files with WIN32 to WIN64 and _WIN32 to _WIN64 save a lot of time , then save files only, no build.
Can't wait for the build.
BTW. Who will be the 1st user on page 120?

Reactions: drwhojan

Dasm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I just wanted to say I've been playing around with Citra Bleeding Edge and unofficial CRO builds for a couple days now and I'm very impressed with the progress. I get passable framerates- not amazing, some scenes are somewhat choppy while other scenes are 100% speed. Though there are some hard problems in some games such as freezing, which renders the game unplayable. I'm very interested in seeing where this improves 6 months to a year from now.

Specs: i5 6600k @3.9GHz (turbo'd)
8GB DDR4 2400 RAM
GTX 960 FTW 4GB vRAM
Win10 x64

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
So I tested the 24 and 15 builds side by side and the results were that the 15 build is a little faster.
View attachment 69022
Almost 60fps Sonic Generations :D
Also, that would be me @Miguel Gomez ;)
Senpai has noticed you.

BTW. Is there an Amiibo PR already in development? Cemu Wii U already got NFC Support and I want to know if there's any PR in development?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Everyone will nickname this Pokemon.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    117 KB · Views: 263
Reactions: Yandere-chan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi