Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This came into my mind randomly- does Citra have New3DS's controls ex; C-Stick, ZR Button and ZL Button?
I can see them in the config file, so maybe they work

Attachments

• keys_config.png
    keys_config.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 414

Leo121

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Did some more Citra GCC-AVX testing, here's what I got for New Super Mario Bros 2 & Mario Kart 7.

Do not share builds unless you have a link to the source for it. Your New Super Mario Bros video description has a link to the chinese build but no source which violates the GPL. Also these videos should go to this thread.

mcdgray129

Trophies
XP
Country
Do not share builds unless you have a link to the source for it. Your New Super Mario Bros video description has a link to the chinese build but no source which violates the GPL. Also these videos should go to this thread.

Leo is the any chance you could make a GCC build using the fixes i posted in another post?. Or have you made any new builds yourself?.

mcdgray129

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh you found it before I post here... well, now it can boot pokemon
Dude thank you so much for taking this task on.
I just have a question. Is it possible for a normal user like me to merge the cro branch with the latest master without having to fix any files locally??.

wwylele

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Dude thank you so much for taking this task on.
I just have a question. Is it possible for a normal user like me to merge the cro branch with the latest master without having to fix any files locally??.
It should be free to merge with master without conflict, as long as nobody else edit the "ldr_ro.cpp" file, or ARM interpreter (there is a small fix for CRO) on master.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@wwylele, if you have zelda oot china version, can you test save load whether work or not like korea version?
Sorry, my 3DS and games are Japanese version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o