Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
In other Pokemon news, Sun and Moon starters revealed ahead of Masuda stream and the region appears to be based on Hawaii.

What a fantastic 3ds upcoming game!! I hope Sun & Moon game using the same format as the ORAS ,so that we can test (if lucky,maybe playing) the game on citra right after November 18th 2016 !

Last edited by X Virus,
Reactions: cba90

cba90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a fantastic 3ds upcoming game!! I hope Sun & Moon game using the same format as the ORAS ,so that we can test (if lucky,maybe playing) the game on citra right after November 18th 2016 !

Those were my thoughts too, if they have citra ready before the release of sun & moon i'll be seriously impressed

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
In my speculation of the Reveal Trailer of Pokemon Sun and Moon:
  • Region is definitely based off Hawaii. That explains the mysterious souvenir in X and Y
  • The return of Player Customization since it's Hawaii and many people love to dress Hawaiian
  • THE STARTER LEAKS ARE REAL!
  • My theory that Solgaleo and Lunaala is based of Mesopotamian Gods is debunk!
  • CARS!
  • The Game's Title Theme(the whole trailer revealed the title screen music of the game) is somehow have a short tune of Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire(start on 1:07)
  • First time to have a cousin. In other games, you'll only have a Mom(in all games), a Gym Leader Dad(RSE/ORAS), a Childhood Friend/s(DPP/HGSS/BW/B2W2), and total strangers(RSE/XY/ORAS)
  • In 1:07, I assume that's the Capital City of the region since it shows a Department Store(tall building), a Port, a Pokemon Center, some billboard, Beach, and random buildings
  • Hometown has a cave, Battle Area, and a PokeLab
  • Male Rival
  • Solgaleo and Lunaala's location might be their sanctuary(pretty obvious with the Sun and Moon logo) which is similar to the Cave of Origins in Hoenn, Cerulean Cave in Kanto, Tin Tower and Whirl Islands in Johto, Mt. Coronet in Sinnoh, N's Castle in Unova, and Team Flare's HQ in Kalos
  • The game used the same engine as Gen 6 with the exception of models
That's all of it.

When Dayum Son and What's up Mon released on 11/18/16, I would choose the game that's the same as my Profile Pic. Also, I'm ready to dump shit.

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Those were my thoughts too, if they have citra ready before the release of sun & moon i'll be seriously impressed

Absolutely ! Based on the trailer,The pkmn battle is almost the same as 6 gen,but in terms of graphic,the sun & moon have the real 3D effect as compared ORAS/X/Y when travel through the city,jungle,any buildings,etc...

Last edited by X Virus,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Absolutely ! Based on the trailer,The pkmn battle is almost the same as 6 gen,but in terms of graphic,the sun & moon have the real 3D effect as compared ORAS/X/Y when travel through the city,jungle,etc,any buildings...
Maybe. Maybe not. Game Freak can't make the entire game have 3D mode on due to the fact that it will lower the space of the game.

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
  • Region is definitely based off Hawaii. That explains the mysterious souvenir in X and Y
  • The return of Player Customization since it's Hawaii and many people love to dress Hawaiian
  • CARS!
  • The Game's Title Theme(the whole trailer revealed the title screen music of the game) is somehow have a short tune of Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire(start on 1:07)
  • First time to have a cousin. In other games, you'll only have a Mom(in all games), a Gym Leader Dad(RSE/ORAS), a Childhood Friend/s(DPP/HGSS/BW/B2W2), and total strangers(RSE/XY/ORAS)
  • In 1:07, I assume that's the Capital City of the region since it shows a Department Store(tall building), a Port, a Pokemon Center, some billboard, Beach, and random buildings
  • Male Rival
  • Solgaleo and Lunaala's location might be their sanctuary(pretty obvious with the Sun and Moon logo) which is similar to the Cave of Origins in Hoenn, Cerulean Cave in Kanto, Tin Tower and Whirl Islands in Johto, Mt. Coronet in Sinnoh, N's Castle in Unova, and Team Flare's HQ in Kalos
That's all of it.

When Dayum Son and What's up Mon released on 11/18/16, I would choose the game that's the same as my Profile Pic. Also, I'm ready to dump shit.

Why don't you buy sun for 2ds ,and moon for citra emulator , or vice versa ?

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Why don't you buy sun for 2ds ,and moon for citra emulator , or vice versa ?
No. Just no.
Me and my older brother made a promise that he will get the Sun Lion and I will get the Moon Bat.
Soo, I will use Sun on Citra and Moon on my 2DS and prepare for my lvl 100 Mew that I got on Pokemon Red VC! Thanks glitch!

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Maybe. Maybe not. Game Freak can't make the entire game have 3D mode on due to the fact that it will lower the space of the game.

It is a good idea to have an entire different game from 1 gen to another in terms of graphic but keep the storyline related to previous gen,like pokemon gold & silver have some relationships with gen 1 pokemon games......

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
It is a good idea to have an entire different game from 1 gen to another in terms of graphic but keep the storyline related to previous gen,like pokemon gold & silver have some relationships with gen 1 pokemon games......
Yeah. But I mean, it's Hawaii! It's far away from Japan!
If you look at Black and White Pokemon Center, there's a globe that is exactly Earth. Soo, it's gonna take a looong ride to go from Hawaii to Japan.
Remember Pearl Harbor.

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
No. Just no.
Me and my older brother made a promise that he will get the Sun Lion and I will get the Moon Bat.
Soo, I will use Sun on Citra and Moon on my 2DS and prepare for my lvl 100 Mew that I got on Pokemon Red VC! Thanks glitch!

Is it good Mew have mega evolution in Sun & Moon?It is bcoz in Gen 6 , only Mewtwo have mega - evo ,but not Mew,as what i know,Mew is not as stronger as Mewtwo in game but in anime,that is why i think Mew is the one who should have mega-evolution !

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah. But I mean, it's Hawaii! It's far away from Japan!
If you look at Black and White Pokemon Center, there's a globe that is exactly Earth. Soo, it's gonna take a looong ride to go from Hawaii to Japan.
Remember Pearl Harbor.
But,they may use car in pokemon sun and moon for now,maybe in coming months,they add an aeroplane to enable pkmn trainers travel from Hawaii(Gen7 region) to Japan (Gen6),haha,what a joke ^_^ If not,they may travel by bullet train as well, remember it is just a game , gamefreak can add whatever they want .....

Last edited by X Virus,

Leo121

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Imagine this in HD.
Lcr934Y.png

mateja99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So i haven't read anything in this thread since page 70-80.Can anyone write all the breakthroughs(shortly of course).Is CRO updated?What about the sound?Do we still need save files for most games?Has JIT shadder been fixed yet?I really can't start reading 100 pages,because half of that is "Can i play pokemon?".Thanks in advance :D

Leo121

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Is CRO updated?
No
What about the sound?
Sound isn't merged yet.
Do we still need save files for most games?
Some games might still need save files but many games appear to be fixed with this PR that was merged.
Has JIT shadder been fixed yet?
Not sure if all of shader JIT was fixed but there was a new PR for it that was merged.

If you want to follow the progress for Citra, then checkout the Progress Reports that get posted on citra's website.

Last edited by Leo121,

Ashish065

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
  • CARS!
  • Male Rival
  • The game used the same engine as Gen 6 with the exception of models
That's all of it.

Region is based on hawii...japanese trailer shows it....i think

Same here i so hope that citra is ready by the time pokemon sun and moon come out.....atleast stable enough to play them

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Region is based on hawii...japanese trailer shows it....i think

Same here i so hope that citra is ready by the time pokemon sun and moon come out.....atleast stable enough to play them
Ik that and I watched the English version first before that heartwarming Japanese trailer.
The geography, the rainbow, the palm trees, and that "ooga chaka" heads is Hawaii.

#TeamMoon #TeamPopplio

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk