Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Will citra ever implement the sneak feature?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

<snip> new version fixes the random freezes in ORAS btw :|
Soon if you have a Xbox 360 controller or Playstation controller or even an actual 3DS(Homebrew required).

Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: No naming -rp

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
i may be speaking too early, but with the build @rbm666 spoke about, it wants to freeze, but something just forces it to go. try it again @Miguel Gomez .could be the shared mem branch.
Maybe. I'll retry.

BTW. I bought Pokemon Mystery Dungeon(the two 3DS games) and Ocarina of Time(promo $19.95).

Also, can anyone try to convert my encrypted saves to decrypted? I'm no longer use Homebrew anymore.

rbm666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Nope m8. Still got the error unless @Leo121 and @KillzXGaming confirms it.

I played for an hour without any crash dude. I was there trying to catch a ralts and i lost patience so i ended up quiting. If you are still getting an error btw, try restarting.

Oh and make sure you are running with everything enabled shader jit, scaled resolution as well as hardware renderer

A_Random_Guy

Officially That Dev
Trophies
Website
n3dshack.weebly.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
Maybe. I'll retry.

BTW. I bought Pokemon Mystery Dungeon(the two 3DS games) and Ocarina of Time(promo $19.95).

Also, can anyone try to convert my encrypted saves to decrypted? I'm no longer use Homebrew anymore.
You can't convert encrypted saves to decrypted unless you have a 3DS save manager(which you don't)

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
You can't convert encrypted saves to decrypted unless you have a 3DS save manager(which you don't)
But I just backup my saves by using Powersaves. I just think if someone could insert my save to their 3DS and decrypt it with Homebrew. So yeah. I'm not trying to say that if there's a converter on PC that can convert encrypted saves to decrypted.

@rbm666 Finally made it. Thnx!

Reactions: rbm666

A_Random_Guy

Officially That Dev
Trophies
Website
n3dshack.weebly.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
But I just backup my saves by using Powersaves. I just think if someone could insert my save to their 3DS and decrypt it with Homebrew. So yeah. I'm not trying to say that if there's a converter on PC that can convert encrypted saves to decrypted.

Even if i got your save, the system will not able to decrypt it since .sav file contains encryption to unlock them. Each systen have different keys so there that

bogyman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice ! How about X & Y ? random crash fix as well with that Citra HD Pokemon Edition builds ?
X and Y is still useless. Can't bypass the beginning, starters, picking up items, and cutscenes(RIP Xerneas amazing cutscene).

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Comparison:
[/QUOTE]

same as me , i am also wish that pokemon x/y will be playable with citra !

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Nice ! How about X & Y ? random crash fix as well with that Citra HD Pokemon Edition builds ?
X and Y is still useless. Can't bypass the beginning, starters, picking up items, and cutscenes(RIP Xerneas amazing cutscene).

[/QUOTE]

That Citra build look better than 2DS in terms of colours ,btw ,is this pokemon edition citra build possible to run at full fps on your laptop? it seems like there is same speed between your 2DS & citra 3ds in this video...It is due to i saw the website which provide this build got video show the game running at a good speed,maybe not full FPS ...^_^ so,may i know the Citra 3ds speed in your video is in realtime footage or had been speed-up?

Last edited by X Virus,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country

That Citra build look better than 2DS in terms of colours ,btw ,is this pokemon edition citra build possible to run at full fps on your laptop? it seems like there is same speed between your 2DS & citra 3ds in this video...It is due to i saw the website which provide this build got video show the game running at a good speed,maybe not full FPS ...^_^ so,may i know the Citra 3ds speed in your video is in realtime footage or had been speed-up?[/QUOTE]
Nah. This was recorded few hours ago and before I knew about this little "build".

Man. What is up with GBATemp? Anyways, don't quote my reply with the comparison. Just quote here.

Anyways, Pokemon X and Y can bypass some errors such as the Mirror, outside the house, and Gym battle!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: the bread's too big for yours (and, before you ask, waaayyy too big for mine lmao)