Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

Leo121

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Yeah thanks for compiling it, i'd imagine it's not worth putting into scaling build anyways as it still hasn't been fully tested yet.

I can clone and build easily. Merging is easy as long as there are no conflicts which almost never happens. When there are conflicts, files remain unmerged and I can't continue merging the other branch's commits without resolving those. Since I lack programming skills, I can't fix it. There are other problems that may arise when building in Visual Studios. One of the cause might be the files needing to be updated from the merging branch. As for MAD Encoding, hopefully one day it gets merged into the master branch and there are no conflicts when merging from other branches.

Last edited by Leo121,

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Well. It's better if you just convert it to .3ds via Converter.
But the problem is...
Is the .cia file encrypted and retail?
If it's decrypted, you won't have problems. Same as .3ds.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But hey, I discovered this thread before Cemu was even revealed and ends up creating an account few months later.

The last time I checked Citra did not support even unencrypted homebrew cias, I had to convert them to cci files before they would even load. Sadly, none of them I tested would work at all (ftp server, jk save manager, and ctrxplorer to be specific).

Pariah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I'm currently trying to run Fire Emblem Awakening, dust particle texture errors in chapter are coming out as;
94uKahv.png
. I'm being really optimistic in asking but is there any known builds with a work-around or can particles be disabled entirely?

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seemed to pick up and dis-figure even more textures from the Scaled Resolution build I was using earlier
If these are particle effects, might need to wait for geometry shaders to be implemented. Some particles rely on those such as link between worlds.

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seemed to pick up and dis-figure even more textures from the Scaled Resolution build I was using earlier
How do you go ingame? Do you need a save?

Edit: Latest build works and seems to have no graphic issues? IDK how you got the broken particles but in game and in fights I haven't experienced them.

Here is a screenshot of one of the moves.
LDLUXHl.png

Last edited by KillzXGaming,

Pariah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do you go ingame? Do you need a save?

Edit: Latest build works and seems to have no graphic issues? IDK how you got the broken particles but in game and in fights I haven't experienced them.

Here is a screenshot of one of the moves.
LDLUXHl.png
The graphical issues are occurring during Chapter 1. I was copying over my save file (at the start of chapter 1) when switching to the emulator you linked earlier.

Didn't experience any graphical issues with the tutorial/paralogue chapters with graphics running smooth (frame rate not so much) similar to in your picture. Although, I did experience a graphical issue with the fire rising from chimneys similar to in this video.

Here's a screenshot of how chapter 1 should look like in comparison to what I am getting:
aHEugfg.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT