Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

Gara91

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Am i missing something??? how to use those builds with 1.7 mb size??? do i need something else to put those .exe files in.... :D

Satoshi121

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think that build is not compatible with latest master ( some hours ago) asks me for Qt5OpenGL.dll and when i add it manually from your previous build another error shows up

52f41344457229c9c6a2ddb8e33c6d0d.png

a1c16dc9f8f1a2931af1511322c81e4c.png

Leo121

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Contents?
If you want to know what I merged, it's in the notes. I was too lazy type.
Am i missing something??? how to use those builds with 1.7 mb size??? do i need something else to put those .exe files in.... :D
I only include citra.exe and citra-qt.exe, the rest of the files you can get from the nightly builds.

Gara91

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
you are missing something, you are missing a lot of things. download an official qt build and copy this files onto it.

hahahah of course i do that but cant get pokemon OR to boot... and other peaople reports that they can...i thought there is a special build in which you put those exe files... :glare:

Demig0d

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Can anyone change the file to make me play in spanish? I have all games in russian (and if the game didn't has russian, it works on english at least)

hahahah of course i do that but cant get pokemon OR to boot... and other peaople reports that they can...i thought there is a special build in which you put those exe files... :glare:

If you want Pokemon OR to boot there are different builds that are specific for Pokemon, check Inmortalgames.

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
Have you tried restart and try to enter the center?
i will restart for the second time.this will be my third try.i will use a male character. i will use the key combination to first delete the save, then manually delete the folder.
after that i will do the same with a female character.

if the male character has no problems, but the female has,then there is a problem.

Last edited by emmauss,

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The most recent builds provided are capable of booting Kid Icarus Uprising now.
They can't actually load the title screen or opening video though, leaving just a loading icon and a touch screen you can play around with.

upload_2016-5-15_15-44-21.png

Leo121

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
The most recent builds provided are capable of booting Kid Icarus Uprising now.
They can't actually load the title screen or opening video though, leaving just a loading icon and a touch screen you can play around with.

View attachment 49344
It seems to be stuck in the loading screen now that shmem was merged with the master branch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps3 really has no titles worth going online
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    what is nps?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, what about GTA v onl... O Yea the PS3 versión got discontinued
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I feel like the world's cheapest pc build can play gtaV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In modern standards
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then why mine can't?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 What is nps you mentioned?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because your pc has a hamster innit
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    R.I.P. LittleBigPlanet PS3 servers
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    LBP2 still the goat tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That can be played on ps5 iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm surprised any PS3 servers are still up, tbh
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I had 4.89 hfw on super slim that was great, but when I got a new hard disk I forgot where the guide was and could only find a guide for 4.90 and its resources
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I think another reason to want to update is if the hfw is at the level of the fw
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you can sync trophies
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that's what I'm sitting on now- 4.9, and it seems fine, have had no issues at all
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't know if people play online or such
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My ps3 short circuited during a deep clean still salty about it after downloading 2tbs worth but SteamDeck okay with emulation still just can't run mgs4 worth shit
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea forgot bout trophies. They just silly to me. Just like the xbox achievements. Hey, to each they own tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It keeps players in touch with the game like a check list of things to do after they beat it
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa they ruined the gaming experience for me to be honest
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa Im not crazy about getting all of them, i feel like I have something to show for for the time put in
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa If you want to do rgh or 360 mod
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BigOnYa If you want to do rgh or 360 mod