Not open for further replies.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
At the moment it looks like you only need IOS56 and IOS57:
http://gbatemp.net/t243593-monster-hunter-...nstrument-games

IOS36 doesn't make sense, IOS60+ are never used by any game=>why use it for game loading?

IOS56 and IOS57 should have everything that any other (lower) IOS has, it seems that IOS56 can replace IOS37 completely. But i would like to get some more results, also results on TriiForce would be nice.(as soon the fixed cIOS is released)

Kryptical

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WiiPower said:
At the moment it looks like you only need IOS56 and IOS57:
http://gbatemp.net/t243593-monster-hunter-...nstrument-games

IOS36 doesn't make sense, IOS60+ are never used by any game=>why use it for game loading?

IOS56 and IOS57 should have everything that any other (lower) IOS has, it seems that IOS56 can replace IOS37 completely. But i would like to get some more results, also results on TriiForce would be nice.(as soon the fixed cIOS is released)

When you compare IOS37 and IOS56, which one loads faster and causes less lag online? Currently I'm using IOS37 and I would consider switching if IOS56 loads the game faster and without lag.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Waninkoko @ hackinblack said:
I just realized some FFS plugin changes just... disappeared!! Something wrong went with GIT. NAND emu shouldn't be working. Sorry.

Damn... I hate what happened with the FFS plugin. Nice way to start my holidays... Sorry guys but rev21 is coming sooner than expected.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He needs to relax and enjoy his holiday, rev21 can wait..

I noticed a possible bug in the 37 version, I was playing Rock Band 2 on the drums, and it seems like it stops detecting the hits for a second or two in the song. I normally use Hermes v4 and I have never experienced any problems like that before. Maybe I'm missing the notes or maybe its my drums, but it functioned perfectly before I started using cIOSrev20 base37. I'm not complaining, its not bad at all, but maybe the cIOS doesn't handle the USB peripherals 100% accurately, although I would assume it should.

I see you are reading waninkoko, dude enjoy your holiday, this stuff can wait! I would do the same thing on vacation too, I always have my laptop.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
+1 Vash,

@ Waninkoko, enjoy your vacation, rev 19 is still working fine for me and prolly everyone (except triiforce users, but they can always use rev14). Don't stress out over this, shit happens, I know u'll fix it eventually, and there's no rush.

Have a good time, drink a few beers, and forget about the issues for now. Thanks again!

wichoxp

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
VashTS said:
He needs to relax and enjoy his holiday, rev21 can wait..
I guess waninkoko will not enjoy his holiday with this kind of problem. I'm pretty sure he's fixing that right now (he is very responsible, you know
wink.gif
!)

PS: @ XFlak... that's a nice avatar mod XD !

See ya!

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ZeoZan said:
Do you support the Ethernet ???

Yes sir, I've been a firm believer in the Ethernets for quite some time now.

We're gonna have to sticky an IOS base selection matrix soon methinks
smile.gif

Has anyone heard from the USB Loader GX team as to whether we'll see an update to support more slots? Haven't seen any activity there for a little while.

haiggoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If I do get that right, both IOS 56 and IOS 37 used as base IOS enable you to play every game out there fully functional, whereas IOS57 allows faster loading times but on the other hand no support for music games and monster hunter...

Wouldn't it be possible to do a merged IOS like those in Hermes v4?

e.g. IOS249, base 57 merged with 37

That would bring as fast loading times AND all games out there would work with it. So there wouldn't be any need to switch between different IOSes ever again.

If I had any experience in coding I would start trying to program that right now! Imagine how amazing that would be! The ultimate cIOS that combines all the good in one
blush.gif

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I also want to know how fast IOS56 is, because it support music games and MHT. If it is as fast as IOS57, we don't need to merge anything!

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
i had a qtion before installing this. looks like IOS249[Base57] & IOS250[Base38] has been recommended. can i just go ahead and do that or is there any kind of deleting that need doing 1st. im on rev 17 atm. i remember seeing this with rev19 install? i mostly play usb loader games thats it, no MPT or need for attachments via USB, so what best then?

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KTroopA said:
i had a qtion before installing this. looks like IOS249[Base57] & IOS250[Base38] has been recommended. can i just go ahead and do that or is there any kind of deleting that need doing 1st. im on rev 17 atm. i remember seeing this with rev19 install? i mostly play usb loader games thats it, no MPT or need for attachments via USB, so what best then?
if you don't play music games or monster hunter, all you really need is IOS249[base 57]
and no, you don't need to uninstall.The only time you should need to uninstall an IOS is if it gets stubbed by an official nintendo update.

[edit: mistyped number. you want 57]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo