Hacking cIOSCORP v3.6 Release!

WasserDragoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, i've installed Priiloader after installing cIOSCORP v3.6 to avoid the update message in the disc channel.
I don't know if it worked before i installed Priiloader, but I always get "#002" error message when im trying to play a game?!
I thought in 3.6 there should be a 002 fix?!

Does Priiloader overwritten something?

Best regards,
Danny.

p.s.: My english knowledge isn't best ;-)

EDIT: oh i think i've enabled the ios reload hack in priiloader, i will try later to disable it ;-)
sorry for the post

Gan1664

Trophies
XP
Country
France
"1. Make a wad dump of cios rev17 (aka IOS249) using bluedump fakesign.

2. Drag the cios rev17 wad onto __wwunpacker.bat and it will unpack it into a folder.

3. take the 00000001.app out of the folder and delete the folder. (00000001.app is the DIP module)

4. drag all the cisocorp 3.6 CIOS' onto __wwunpacker.bat to unpack them into folders. delete the 3.6 cIOS wads.

5. copy the rev17 00000001.app into each of the unpacked cioscorp wad folders"

@OSD: Is this possible to insert DIP into IOS 58 in order to make the backup of Your Shape to work ??

Thanks

Gan1664

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you OSW (sorry for OSD).

I tried with rev13 DIP because I hear that it can handle both USB ports, but no effect.

buffdog

Trophies
XP
Country
OSW said:
You can make your own cioscorp using rev17 DIP module and wwpacker. At least I used it to cioscorp my SNEEK nand dump
wink.gif

*BEWARE UNTESTED ON REAL NAND, ONLY ON SNEEK, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE BOOTMII AND NAND DUMP IF YOU WANNA TRY IT, IM NOT RESPONSIBLE*
*ALSO I WOULDN'T INSTALL THE NEW SYSTEM MENU CIOS (ie. IOS70 for 4.2), JUST USE THE PROPERLY TESTED CIOSCORP 3.6 WAD (unless ur using sneek).

1. Make a wad dump of cios rev17 (aka IOS249) using bluedump fakesign.

2. Drag the cios rev17 wad onto __wwunpacker.bat and it will unpack it into a folder.

3. take the 00000001.app out of the folder and delete the folder. (00000001.app is the DIP module)

4. drag all the cisocorp 3.6 CIOS' onto __wwunpacker.bat to unpack them into folders. delete the 3.6 cIOS wads.

5. copy the rev17 00000001.app into each of the unpacked cioscorp wad folders

6. highlight and drag all of the folders onto the _wwpacker-NoMod.bat or _wwpacker-JustSign.bat (I used the former but I don't know if it will install properly on normal nand) It will produce the new cioscorp wads with rev17 dip.

You should be able to install using wad manager or the cioscorp installer, HOWEVER I have only tested on SNEEK.

To install on SNEEK, I used showmii wads and extracted the new cioscorp wads onto my nand dump.

So far, working a charm
biggrin.gif
ive done this a few times even used showmii as to unpack and pack as well but this is the thing.i thought that i could play tvc and nmh2 but they dont work as someone said it did.dont get me wrong it works what ive done but it still loads games like cioscorp 3.6 just not them games have i done something wrong i dont know but its all good becouse its shhhhhhhhhh its on sneek sd lol

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
lol man. Dunno, TvC (USA version, scrubbed) loads fine for me
smile.gif
Haven't played nmh2 but i wanna
biggrin.gif

What sort of error are you getting when you load the game? black screen? disk error? (001 and 002 error shouldnt happen with rev17).

wiiluver135

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok problem, kinda: I used the uninstaller because I am SICK of the laggy menus in The Conduit so I decided to just kick cIOSCorp since I'm completely using a HDD now. It went through but after it finished the homebrew channel came out upside down. The other thing is that for some reason The Conduit menus are STILL laggy even after uninstalling cIOSCorp whats going on? And yes I loaded it in 223 hermes cIOS it was STILL laggy!

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it looks like you kicked cIOSCORP for no reason. It's probably the disc read speed limitation at 3x that's causing your lagging and if your using USB well, The conduit is one of those problematic games. Do a search on it, not for sure, but I can say I doubt very seriously if it's cIOSCORP that was your problem. Of course by uninstalling you already proved that didn't you !! If you want to fix the upside down HBC just reinstall HBC and it will be fixed.

wiiluver135

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChokeD said:
Well, it looks like you kicked cIOSCORP for no reason. It's probably the disc read speed limitation at 3x that's causing your lagging and if your using USB well, The conduit is one of those problematic games. Do a search on it, not for sure, but I can say I doubt very seriously if it's cIOSCORP that was your problem. Of course by uninstalling you already proved that didn't you !! If you want to fix the upside down HBC just reinstall HBC and it will be fixed.
Burned and original disc have laggy menus and this didn't start until I installed cIOSCorp if I recall. I'll reinstall the HBC though...just use the Hackmii_Installer right?

Gambit_G

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Installed cIOSCORP 3.6 on 3 Wii's without problem but it's not working on the latest Wii i've tried.

Upgraded to 4.2, with cIOS38_rev17. NeoGamma R7 is able to play backups fine.

Installed 3.6 but games aren't working from the disc channel (still working fine from NeoGamma).

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gambit_G

Gambit_G

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Weird - been doing some more testing.

Turns out cIOSCORP is working fine for Sony DVD-Rs but not verbatims. But the verbatims still work fine through NeoGamma.

Both dvd types work fine on my other Wii.

?

Gambit_G

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gambit_G said:
Weird - been doing some more testing.

Turns out cIOSCORP is working fine for Sony DVD-Rs but not verbatims. But the verbatims still work fine through NeoGamma.

Both dvd types work fine on my other Wii.

?

Gambit_G

i have verbatims dvd-r's and they work fine for me on TVC and it's music hack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • OGSniper @ OGSniper:
    Teeth? What Teeth?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Do crack instead. Beer is more of a depressant.
  • OGSniper @ OGSniper:
    I like taking trips without even leaving my house, if ya know what I mean.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hygienist name is Jose I'm like fuck Juan found me
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did he ask to see yo feet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Teeth
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's second cousin obsessed with teeth
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you wake up with your belt un-buckled?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Let me lift you up in my chair
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Down there, teeth removal is putting you behind an angry donkey.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Teeth removal is tying the donkeys hair to the tooth and slapping it's ass
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The cleaning stuff they used was actually nice tasted like frosting
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That'd be 2million pesos, drink this tequila for your pain.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Also buy my art senior don't forget what happened with Germany
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For reference, so everyone knows we are not racist, just like to pick on Juan, and he gives it back to us 'murdicans in return. I love me some latinos.
    +1
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    hello? anyone alive here?
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm dead inside
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    at least you can chat :)
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    i dont want to sound silly, but im kind of lost, im new to this community and i have a lot of question and idk where to start
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I watched baby yoda eat frog eggs on mandalorian last night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Morganna Welcome to the temp! what are your questions?
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    It is nice and loud and thunder and lightning stormy outside, love it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Can't wait for the inevitable power outage where it's initially funny because I have half of my apartment on UPSes, then I realize I have literal minutes to start shutting down all of my servers.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You must be north of me Im in Ohio.. It been storming on off alk day here
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: You must be north of me Im in Ohio.. It been storming on off alk day here