Hacking cIOSCORP v3.5 Release!

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
That-Guy said:
So by installing CIOS37Bv2.wad should make Guitar Hero 5 Work is that correct?

Many Thanks
No, that's wrong. Rock Band uses IOS37, Guitar Hero 5 uses IOS56 (as far as I know). So installing IOS37 won't have any affect on Guitar Hero 5.

My opinion is that people like you shouldn't install cIOSCORP, sorry...People that have no main basic understanding should simply leave it...

That-Guy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.chrislowthian.co.uk
XP
Country
Blue-K said:
That-Guy said:
So by installing CIOS37Bv2.wad should make Guitar Hero 5 Work is that correct?

Many Thanks
No, that's wrong. Rock Band uses IOS37, Guitar Hero 5 uses IOS56 (as far as I know). So installing IOS37 won't have any affect on Guitar Hero 5.

My opinion is that people like you shouldn't install cIOSCORP, sorry...People that have no main basic understanding should simply leave it...

But I have always used cIOSCORP and install and use it fine. The problem I am having is 1 game not working so even if I only have a basic understanding doesn't really come into it.

I am asking questions to stop myself from damaging my wii which I though was the idea of these forums to discuss things?

That-Guy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.chrislowthian.co.uk
XP
Country
Yep its a pal version
smile.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DJPlace said:
not sure if i said but i'm the first to confirm that DLC from RB2 and GH5 works with and also rawk SD works but you have to install this wad called CIOS37Bv2.wad with wad manager 1.5 for rawk SD to work.Since when are you the first person to discover this? Look at my sig, I had that there for a while. Crap, it seems that I've removed it.
Here.QUOTE(DJPlace @ Nov 6 2009, 07:54 AM) and don't pm me for the wad cause it's vs the rules about sending wads... (i think...)
Yes, you're right about that.

Cerealz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having problems installing v3.5
I get this on every wad:

Finish Title Installation......... OK!
cIOS***********.wad
Reading Wad file....ERROR! (ret = -1)

i didn't had any of this issues, installing previous versions =\

Wii: 4.1E

Did anyone had this problem also?

Thanks

bmd85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the simplistic mod and I did not downgrade to system menu 4.1 I also have a mod chip installed is there any reason to instal this cIOSCORP v3.5 or downgrade to system menu 4.1?

lepz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I have looked and seen nothing on my issue, either I didn't look hard enough, or I am a lone person dealing with this. So I decided to softmod my Wii, I have softmodded xbox's and 360's so my knowledge in the general field is fairly good. Everything went well, played games after it was modded, everything was fine. Last night before going to sleep I installed cIOSCORP v3.5 and it seemed to go well. An hour or so ago I decided to use Ocarina on Mario Kart Wii, worked well except for one thing, the sound was canny, the music seemed to be ok, but whenever there was a character making a noise, or basically any sound effect other than the game music, it would sound almost ear stinging, like it was shattering your eardrum, but of course not actually that bad. To make sure it wasn't Ocarina for any reason, I restarted the Wii and played it again and it seemed the same. To go even further, I checked out if Zelda did it too, sure enough the music was alright but the sound effects sounded almost 8-bit. I checked the cords, everything is fine connection wise. I have no clue as to what is happening, and I made sure it was still on stereo settings. Any help would be appreciated!

_male_

Trophies
XP
Country
_male_ said:
Hi I'm noob here..

Is it save to install cIOS hermes 222/223 on Wii with cIOSCorp?

I want to fix my problem with Guitar Hero using said cIOS
Can anyone answer this question?

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_male_ said:
_male_ said:
Hi I'm noob here..

it's safe. cIOSCORP doesn't touch 222/223 nor does hermes touch cIOSCORP.

are you planning on using a usb loader for GH? 222/223 won't help you in loading anything from disc channel.

wii knee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cIOScorp and cIOS38rev14 for 4.2? how do they differ?

I successfully updated 3.2U (with cIOS36 rev9) to 4.2U using Xzxero's guide. biggrin.gif

Want to use backups I've made, so I want to learn the difference and what to do next:

There's the new cIOScorp released for 4.2 with guide AND
there's a new cIOS38 rev14 out.

Which guide&install do you advise I use at this point. (btw, I've got HackMii, HBC, BootMii in Boot2)

Gosh, I feel like a noob all over again.
Trying to do it right the first time.

TIA,

Wii Knee
(neither the left knee nor the right knee)

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
That-Guy said:
Guitar Hero 5 (PAL) Not Working

OK I have the following:

- System Menu 4.2 (PAL)
- cIOSCORP 3.5
- Preloader v.30

Modified the Wii using this guide: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901

Tried on 3 different Wii's it just says it cant read the disc. Have tried downloading 2 different Guitar Hero 5's with no luck.

All other games working fine. Anyone know what the problem is?

do you have a drive chip? have you tried it running on neogamma? if it does not work on gamma what error does it gives?

_male_

Trophies
XP
Country
0ld8oy said:
_male_ said:
_male_ said:
Hi I'm noob here..

it's safe. cIOSCORP doesn't touch 222/223 nor does hermes touch cIOSCORP.

are you planning on using a usb loader for GH? 222/223 won't help you in loading anything from disc channel.

Yes exactly. I feel comfortable to play my game from hard disk yet I dont want to uninstal my cIOSCorp. Both are nice feature
Thanks for the advice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol