razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lorenzo67 said:
@razorback78

Thank for your information, but if i don't have the necessity to do, i remain on 3.2 cios 9, all works fine and i change only if something don't work.

thank you

Lorenzo
ur welcome...yeah i understand u. i was reluctant also to upgrade system menu before...
happy.gif

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wii_Manic said:
If this allows backups to be run through the disc channel will it allow me to run it through things like Gecko?

Thanks
yes...btw, y do u still need gecko/gecko os after installing this cioscorp3.3. with this and preloader i do not see the necessity for gecko...not unless u need ocarina
happy.gif

buby78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
G0dLiKe said:
Wii_Manic said:
If this allows backups to be run through the disc channel will it allow me to run it through things like Gecko?

Thanks

Well, yes. The disc channel thingy is only for games which matches your Wii´s region and for the rest of games use whatever you want. Gecko is fine.

i got a ntsc and i can play pal games from disc channel with no problems. i dont need this for my wii cause i got the usb thing but i got a few friends that dont so i hook them up with this
biggrin.gif

Wii_Manic

Trophies
XP
Country
When I start the installer it comes up with SD card error -r or something like that any help?
Tried Re-formating card but this didnt help.. I used this card to install HBC to 3 wiis and bootmii, so there should be no problems with it.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wii_Manic said:
When I start the installer it comes up with SD card error -r or something like that any help?
Tried Re-formating card but this didnt help.. I used this card to install HBC to 3 wiis and bootmii, so there should be no problems with it.
man i did not encounter such problem man. works smoothly on my wii now. btw, ur on 3.2 right....???
blink.gif
don't know man...
unsure.gif
but there sure is an cios60 included in the installation package which is used by 4.0...better check on this dude...
huh.gif
and be careful...be sure to backup ur nand before doing soft modifications...good luck.
smile.gif

s3phir0th115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just installed it, all seems good.

I will say though, Sonic and the Black Night gives me an Error 002 when I launch it in the disc channel after installing. The previous 3.2 did the same, not sure about 3.1 as I just got the game.

Other than that, everything works fine. It's likely a cIOS bug, and not the fault of the cioscorp creator, but it's worth mentioning.

L_o_N_e_R

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wii_Manic said:

mind giving us the full error code?

kLiNiKaL

Dr. Greenthumb
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
cIOS15 and cIOS21 give me -2011 error for some bizarre reasons, 3.2 installed fine on my test wii.

anyone else got this issue?

mines a launch day wii with boot2 bootmii so not a big issue

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
razorback78 said:
ok i had installed this new cioscorp v3.3. i tried to use the signcheck application made by the lemonman to check the newly installed cios versions if all is intact. after several verification at the point the signcheck verifies ios60, my wii suddenly freezes. i tried make a hard reset then tried to check again but still freezes...
unsure.gif
unsure.gif
unsure.gif
kinda weird...since cioscorp v3.0 this doesn't happen...anyways everything else works fine just like what the letter a said. thanks the letter a for this application...

i'll test this shortly. can you give me more info about your wii? also what version of signcheck.

ok just finished testing it out, at first signcheck seemed to freeze on me but i had a wavebird dongle plugged in, not sure if that mattered. I took it out and it signcheck worked perfectly. So i plugged it back in and tried it again and it still worked. i have a wii with 4.1u using signcheck 0.3. Also just noticed trucha bug disabled on ios50 & 60.. hmm thats weird, guessing thats normal? Im not going to mess with it when everything works fine.

s3phir0th115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
piratesmack said:
Rosetta06 said:
Little lost, is their any real advantage to having this compared to the fact that Neogamma and everything I have runs just fine?

Nope, this is messy and pointless

It may be messy, but not pointless.

One of the features only it can offer ATM that I know of, is using Brawl+ with a backup copy. You need Gecko OS to use Brawl+, and Gecko OS uses whatever IOS the game requests, thus cioscorp is the only option.

Also, disc channel loading is most easily accomplished through this. Sure it may take a while at first, but you don't need preloader or Menu Patcher once you install it.

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
s3phir0th115 said:
piratesmack said:
Rosetta06 said:
Little lost, is their any real advantage to having this compared to the fact that Neogamma and everything I have runs just fine?

Nope, this is messy and pointless

It may be messy, but not pointless.

One of the features only it can offer ATM that I know of, is using Brawl+ with a backup copy. You need Gecko OS to use Brawl+, and Gecko OS uses whatever IOS the game requests, thus cioscorp is the only option.

Also, disc channel loading is most easily accomplished through this. Sure it may take a while at first, but you don't need preloader or Menu Patcher once you install it.

true, its not pointless. it may bad like some say but for my nephews wii, its the easiest thing for him. he doesnt know how to adjust game settings or mess with usb loaders.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, according to the readme, there are at least 27 separate installs/patches involved in this which means there are at least 27 things that could go wrong. Are disc channel loading and the ability to play one modded game a little easier really worth all that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.