Status
Not open for further replies.

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
OK I have a few questions. I just installed CiosCorp 3.1 and I tried the games that are known for having issues. Animal Crossing gives me a black screen and Indiana Jones is still a no go. Thinking about things, I am using cIOS rev 8 so should I update back to rev 14? Do you think that would solve the issue?

note I am using cios rev14 indy does not work unless you set system menu in preloader to ios249

I'll pull out animal crossing and try it out

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gisel213 said:
LightyKD said:
OK I have a few questions. I just installed CiosCorp 3.1 and I tried the games that are known for having issues. Animal Crossing gives me a black screen and Indiana Jones is still a no go. Thinking about things, I am using cIOS rev 8 so should I update back to rev 14? Do you think that would solve the issue?

note I am using cios rev14 indy does not work unless you set system menu in preloader to ios249

I'll pull out animal crossing and try it out

I always keep Preloader to 249 so that's not an issue for me. Can you tell me if you have any issues with the Wii Settings. Last time I was in Rev 14 the Wii settings were constantly freezing on me.

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
What use is
RVL-bc-v5-trucha.wad
A part of the Gamecube Softmod.

QUOTEIs it best to use 249 for system menu?
Not really.

I don't know the profit of it at least..

----------

Still I'm looking for one or two more confirmations about using this on a LU64+ Wii.

A questions template:
Did you update trough Nintendo?
Or manually (Installing IOS WADs and System Menu. - Like I always do.)
Or with Waninkoko's updater.

From which System Menu did you update?
With which System Menu did you Wii come?

And... did you have Preloader installed?

Thanks a lot!
happy.gif

----------

mackarry said:
lu64 V4.1U, tbr (wiipower) + custom rev14(waninkoko)+ cioscorp3.1 (da_letter_a) = full hack wii, i tested and work is perfect!!!
Cool, thanks for this report!

Question(s):

Thanks a lot!
biggrin.gif

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I set Preloader to 249 as a safeguard, in case I botch up IOS 60. A quick note, the Reload to IOS 249 options works for Playing Animal Crossing with cIOS Rev 8 and Corp 3.1 but all of the 002 games give a blue screen 002 error... not exactly worth it
tongue.gif

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah Lighty my system menu does freeze on rev14 going to wii settings but set it back 2 ios60 and bam it shows
hhmm wow okay I don't like not being able to access wii options and blue screen on error002 on ghostbusters
or black screen on indy so I agree with you AS STIFLER SAYS FUCK THIS SHIT IT'S NOT WORTH IT.... Hmm
loading bootmii now to remove this crap this is not a real cioscorp just crap thrown 2gether....... I'll stay with
my 2 custom banner loaders to run ghostbusters and anything else i come across......

But ya'll wanna know what's funny my other NTSC/U wii at 3.2 with the first softmii old ass preloader 0.26 or 28
cant remember but yet all game run from the disc channel including indiana jones and ghostbuster is the only one i
the eject trick with but yet it still works old cioscorp works better than all this crap put out 2day somethings fishy
I say the softmii team and wan fix it when he come's back from his holiday's maybe wii power he may be able to
conquer 002b and this ios reload crap in gostbusters................... This needs 2 be t8ken d0wn.....

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
ZackyKun said:
Can I ask what the difference is between 3.1 and 1.01?
Well, more game stability, faster, fixes. (As the DIP module is based on Waninkoko's IOS249 rev14 mostly, and some rev13 for dual layer games as SSBB.)
And more IOSs are put in the pack.
tongue.gif

QUOTE(Sachka @ Aug 1 2009, 09:01 PM) Can someone PM me whats written in their dols please?. Mine doesnt work... cough*link doesnt*cough
Please.
I'm sorry to say, but I'm not gonna do that for you.. =/

Just... READ or get glasses..

Sachka

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Adr990 said:
ZackyKun said:
Well, more game stability, faster, fixes. (As the DIP module is based on Waninkoko's IOS249 rev14 mostly, and some rev13 for dual layer games as SSBB.)
tongue.gif

QUOTE(Sachka @ Aug 1 2009, 09:01 PM) Can someone PM me whats written in their dols please?. Mine doesnt work... cough*link doesnt*cough
Please.

Haha don't be an ass man, its not like I couldnt read the whole helloworld text... It's just that the 8th line or so doesnt work when I type it in the address box of an internet browser
rolleyes.gif
seems like sharebee doesnt have any slot for my country

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sachka said:
Adr990 said:
ZackyKun said:
tongue.gif

Please.

Haha don't be an ass man, its not like I couldnt read the whole helloworld text... It's just that the 8th line or so doesnt work when I type it in the address box of an internet browser
rolleyes.gif
seems like sharebee doesnt have any slot for my country

I hate 2 be an ASS but don't do it youllllll bbbbeeeee ssssooorrrryyyyy!!!!!!!!

Cant u read error002 and 002b in games black screens and freezing wii options menu's oh my........

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gisel213 said:
Yeah Lighty my system menu does freeze on rev14 going to wii settings but set it back 2 ios60 and bam it shows
hhmm wow okay I don't like not being able to access wii options and blue screen on error002 on ghostbusters
or black screen on indy so I agree with you AS STIFLER SAYS FUCK THIS SHIT IT'S NOT WORTH IT.... Hmm
loading bootmii now to remove this crap this is not a real cioscorp just crap thrown 2gether....... I'll stay with
my 2 custom banner loaders to run ghostbusters and anything else i come across......

But ya'll wanna know what's funny my other NTSC/U wii at 3.2 with the first softmii old ass preloader 0.26 or 28
cant remember but yet all game run from the disc channel including indiana jones and ghostbuster is the only one i
the eject trick with but yet it still works old cioscorp works better than all this crap put out 2day somethings fishy
I say the softmii team and wan fix it when he come's back from his holiday's maybe wii power he may be able to
conquer 002b and this ios reload crap in gostbusters................... This needs 2 be t8ken d0wn.....

This release isn't completely bad. Everything works except Animal Crossing, Indy and Ghostbusters (...well as far as I know) Im going back to my old setup.

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
gisel213 said:

This release isn't completely bad. Everything works except Animal Crossing, Indy and Ghostbusters (...well as far as I know) Im going back to my old setup.

Also them freezing wii options not to good I am back to my 4.0 cios rev 14 with my 2 channels and playing wii sports resort gotta love it............

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Adr990 said:
QUOTE said:
What use is
RVL-bc-v5-trucha.wad
A part of the Gamecube Softmod.

QUOTEIs it best to use 249 for system menu?
Not really.

I don't know the profit of it at least..

----------

Still I'm looking for one or two more confirmations about using this on a LU64+ Wii.

A questions template:

Thanks a lot!
happy.gif

----------

mackarry said:
lu64 V4.1U, tbr (wiipower) + custom rev14(waninkoko)+ cioscorp3.1 (da_letter_a) = full hack wii, i tested and work is perfect!!!
Cool, thanks for this report!

Question(s):

Thanks a lot!
biggrin.gif
i know its part of the GC stuff, but what use is a new BC over what ever is already installed with trucha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm dead inside
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    at least you can chat :)
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    i dont want to sound silly, but im kind of lost, im new to this community and i have a lot of question and idk where to start
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I watched baby yoda eat frog eggs on mandalorian last night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Morganna Welcome to the temp! what are your questions?
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    It is nice and loud and thunder and lightning stormy outside, love it
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Can't wait for the inevitable power outage where it's initially funny because I have half of my apartment on UPSes, then I realize I have literal minutes to start shutting down all of my servers.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You must be north of me, Im in Ohio.. It been storming on off all day here, coming from the north
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    just barely maybe, more so just dead east.
    I'm in NJ
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is weird looking at the radar, it is making a circle
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    @BigOnYa well, starting with, idk which emulator should i use for switch, i got a gtx 1650, do you know which one would it better for my pc?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The switch emulators on pc rely on your CPU mostly, and they only use a single core, so GPU not as important as a good CPU. I don't use switch emulator, but many here do, and willing to help.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 do you want to chime in, don't you use yuzu or ryujinx? Which do you prefer?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Morganna I'd say try them both, and see which work better for your setup, good luck, and have fun!
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    i tried just yuzu so far, not even played, just open the game to see if it run
    +1
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    By the way, is there any website you recommend to search for some roms?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No you are not allowed to discuss them here, against the rules of the site. Sorry. But you can Google Nintendo NSP and there will be a few listed.
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    @BigOnYa that was actually very helpful, thank you very much
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Game on!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually looking forward to that new m&ms song Friday
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    Water is the Wii Startup Disc of the soul.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I won't listen till they bring back the purple ones
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    For every Nintendo question that gets asked I'll post a Taylor swift song in return
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Whatever happened to D12?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Split after their friends death but still friends
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Split after their friends death but still friends +1