cIOS38 rev14 don't want to install..

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by charlieg, Oct 30, 2009.

1. charlieg
    OP

charlieg GBAtemp Regular

Oct 28, 2009
    Canada
    Hi,

I have a 4.0U Wii to softmod (that's not mine, that's my friend's Wii) and i did what it was supposed, i downgraded IOS15, patch IOS36 then restore IOS15 and now, i'm trying to install cIOS38 rev14 to install others IOS and it's writting me Reading "IOS38-64-v3610.wad" please wait... then it's writting me ERROR! (ret=-1)

The IOS38-64-v3610.wad is in the wad folder, i tried to put it in the same folder as cIOS38 rev14 and it doesn't work..

Thank you for your help

2. BenieUK

BenieUK GBAtemp Regular

Jun 19, 2009
    IOS38-64-v3610.wad does not go in any folder, just in root of sdcard.

3. charlieg
    OP

charlieg GBAtemp Regular

Oct 28, 2009
    Canada
    haha okay it was a big mistake to think that it would run in the wad folder [​IMG]

Edit: well i have another problem, now i'm trying to load StartPatch 4.0.4 and it give me an error .. it's written ES Init = Done! then ES Identify (as SU) = ERROR (-1017) .. how can i run this app please ?

4. BenieUK

BenieUK GBAtemp Regular

Jun 19, 2009
    Im unsure as i never used that app.. did you select YES to all 3 options when you used bugrestorer on ios36? as only 2 are selected by default, it may be that ?

5. charlieg
    OP

charlieg GBAtemp Regular

Oct 28, 2009
    Canada
    i tried some combination but it don't work more .. i'll try to find an issue for this .. thank you [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice