Hacking cIOS38 build 24/01/10 Installer

blitzer320

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good but bad for gbatemp cause now a bunch of noobs will get confused by the numbering of nightly builds and make billions of threads on the same topic or maybe the whole world got insanely smarter since the last time i checked

wiiman123

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I definitely won't be posting every night on gbatemp. First release is important, the rest is expected since its going to be nightly.

Might aswell just keep it all in this thread for all future releases, instead of starting new threads.

Just post here people when you find the next coming releases in the coming days.

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Doesnt seem to work with loaders properly just tried with UsbloaderGX loads up main gui but wont let you run games well click on them so you can run them anyway
Well i tried Uloader it was loading games with it and CFGloader was loading games as well Neogamma froze going into games all are latest builds of each
tried SAm and Max with all loaders that work still went back to wii menu

ziddey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sabin_Figaro said:
Hmmm quick Betas? eeh....... thx Wanin. Will wait for stables (That are not THAT stable)
wimp
gbasp.gif

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tueidj said:
That's like saying I should be thankful to the dogs that crap on my lawn.
Well, then don't download them. Nightlies are mainly for testing purposes and if you're only interested in results, wait around for major releases. It's that simple.

Emeraldman94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
freakin hypocrites, "We want more cIOS releases and more features, I want betas" You got it and all you do is complain. I love the idea and will continue to help support the cause and report any bugs and every issue. Nice job Wanin and Wiiman, dont give up and keep going. We all appreciate the work.

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Way to fail. Show me where I EVER asked for anything from wanky, or anything even related to cIOSes. This isn't something I want, I just wish he'd leave the scene like he said he would and take his n00b followers with him instead of dropping bug-ridden brick-making timebombs everywhere.

ziddey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tueidj said:
Way to fail. Show me where I EVER asked for anything from wanky, or anything even related to cIOSes. This isn't something I want, I just wish he'd leave the scene like he said he would and take his n00b followers with him instead of dropping bug-ridden brick-making timebombs everywhere.
where do you live
I WILL FIGHT YOU

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: And that game stick i'm tired of mentioning