MuBa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I've downgraded my wii from 3.3v2U --> 3.2U

I can install WADS successfully just to let you know. And I've also successfully installed cIOS_Fix but no luck with installing cIOS.

And at first I had trouble installing any cIOS. I chose both YES for Installing cIOS 51 and Hash Check and it couldn't install.....So I tried the cIOS51 and I chose NO for Hash Check and cIOS51 installed without any problems.

Now I'm trying to install the one for Gamma and still no luck. Obviously the hash check is there so I've come to a conclusion that apparently there's a hash check patch inside my Wii (from 3.3 v2 perhaps?) lingering around that is preventing me from installing any cIOS. It installs EVERYTHING but at the last minute I get a -1 error right after it's Installing Ticket....So is there a way I can override/disable it? Or do you guys see some other problem that will prove my hypothetical conclusion wrong?

Much appreciated. And my apologies if there is already a thread that helps.

Should I downgrade my Wii to 3.2 again...?
wacko.gif

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
MuBa said:
Okay so I've downgraded my wii from 3.3v2U --> 3.2U

And at first I had trouble installing any cIOS. So I tried the cIOS51 (The Channel Shop) and I chose NO for Hash Check and cIOS51 installed without any problems.

Now I'm trying to install the one for Gamma and still no luck. Obviously the hash check is there so I've come to a conclusion that apparently there's a hash check patch inside my Wii lingering around that is preventing me from installing any cIOS. It installs EVERYTHING but at the last minute I get a -1 error right after it's Installing Ticket....So is there a way I can override/disable it? Or do you guys see some other problem that will prove my hypothetical conclusion wrong?

Much appreciated. And my apologies if there is already a thread that helps.

Should I downgrade my Wii to 3.2 again...?
wacko.gif
run IOS Downgrader(note:the C isnt there,this isnt meant for downgrading firmware but for allowing the Trucha singed IOS's!)

MuBa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah...that was the problem. I thought IOS and cIOS downgrader were the same thing.

So I did the IOS downgrade and tried to install the cIOS for Backup and it worked! Thanks guys! I'll let you know if I can run Disaster: Day of Crisis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1